Farage, the morons messiah....

I know who it looks like has just rushed off to Google before posting......and who appears to be in bullshit overload mode again. Tell us about making a curry again, go on....go on...go on..

I may know a few people in the satellite game...

I may also know that one of the biggest employers in the UK in that field is Airbus/EADS....who will happily tell the UK government that they'll build them a sat system for lots of money...
Yet more speculation and cross-threading and again nothing of any substance. You really are very gullible and exceedingly dim. Carry on pushing your fear agenda and ignoring facts, you sad little man.

PS I think I know where this'll end. Yawn.

I'm not particularly a fan of the EU BTW, I'm very much against stupidity though. HTH.

Oh, and bullshitters like Farage, Fox, Johnson and Hannan. Great at breaking shit, not so good at planning or building
You're not a fan of the eu? really? you love it.

If you don't like the eu, why do you want to be in it and how can you then say you're against stupidity? When you're clearly not.

the four you mention are no different to the remain sh*t stirrers.

You're not a fan of the eu? really? you love it.

If you don't like the eu, why do you want to be in it and how can you then say you're against stupidity? When you're clearly not.

the four you mention are no different to the remain sh*t stirrers.
For me the answer was simple. I live in Wales and for many years have been a second class citizen in my own country with the only funding coming from the E.U. A bit of something is better than a lorry load of nothing.

I'm not particularly a fan of the EU BTW, I'm very much against stupidity though. HTH.

Oh, and bullshitters like Farage, Fox, Johnson and Hannan. Great at breaking shit, not so good at planning or building
I do find Farage a bit funny.

Referendum 23rd June.

24th June Admits the 350 Million on the bus thing was rubbish (But says "I never said that")

Nigel Farage disowns Vote Leave '£350m for the NHS pledge' hours after EU referendum result

Resigns 4th July to spend more time with his family.

I mean, it's almost as if he realised that this was going to be a bit tricky and doesn't want to stick around*.

Lucky George Washington didn't resign 32 odd days into the new "United States of America" idea after banging on about Independence Day (which was a crap film as well).

I wonder if, like Trump, it's more fun to run around campaigning for ever (whilst being paid and claiming expenses) and not having to actually do the work of government.

I am sure Corbyn will sympathise as well.

*Still, got enough time to go meet Assange in the Embassy. I have high hopes he'll have his collar felt transiting through an American airport for a little chat about how data transitioned from Assange to the Trump campaign. Politics I can stand, if he was trafficking data on behalf of Russians that would be rather naughty. Rarely would the title "Useful Idiot" have been more accurately applied though.

Like the tweet below to show the marchers your support.

It's more support than Farage or Richard Tice will be giving them today.

Forlorn and abandoned the very elites they think they're marching against.

Tragic

For me the answer was simple. I live in Wales and for many years have been a second class citizen in my own country with the only funding coming from the E.U. A bit of something is better than a lorry load of nothing.
That's the fault of having a Labour administration for so long, blame the Welsh they voted for them

It was your idol Osborne who said WW3 would start if we left, along with an instant recession & job losses if we voted leave.
Still waiting for you to criticise those 'wee fibs'.
Ask the witless sock how the employment figures are looking.
I expect there's a job out there somewhere for him.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Like the tweet below to show the marchers your support.

It's more support than Farage or Richard Tice will be giving them today.

Forlorn and abandoned the very elites they think they're marching against.

Tragic

Each time the march is publicised, it reminds viewers that people care enough about the matter to march.

So, with all those who post of social media, do carry on spreading the word and keeping it in the public eye.

Each time the march is publicised, it reminds viewers that people care enough about the matter to march.

So, with all those who post of social media, do carry on spreading the word and keeping it in the public eye.
I'm more than happy to keep the march in the public eye.

It's a fantastic illustration of the shambolic mess.

Ordinary people suffering needlessly for the benefit of nefarious wealthy people who have abandoned them and hold them in disdain

Ordinary people suffering needlessly for the benefit of nefarious wealthy people who have abandoned them and hold them in disdain
That'll be Kier Starmer, Dominic Grieve & the rest of the odious bunch of Remainer swine who have demonstrated their utter contermpt for the democratic wishes of the electorate.

PS Irony isn't smoothing your burger bar apron...

Forlorn hope

That's the fault of having a Labour administration for so long, blame the Welsh they voted for them
And they will continue to do so until a real alternative turns up. Plaid is moving in the right direction and no longer accepts being bullied by labour. Although there are still a few of the old guard talking crap.

It was your idol Osborne who said WW3 would start if we left, along with an instant recession & job losses if we voted leave.
Still waiting for you to criticise those 'wee fibs'.
Problem is now you will never know if he was correct as Brexit is deader than a big bag of dead things tied with a big dead rope.

anyone driving a forty footer with tractor unit in the area?
do as the cack handers do start making breakfast/lunch/dinner, turn on the tv relax.
bang, oh dear farage is now under you backwheels, simples all allegedly of course

If you believe that you're deluded.

Wales’ status as poorest country in UK has been confirmed

Also you don't seen to have grasped how eu funding works.

Specifically, UK money is funneled back to the UK. Remember the UK is a net contributor to the eu, so 100% of the money given back to the UK might as well have just stayed here.

Eu(ie UK) money can only be spent of projects that the eu endorses.

The UK has to make up 50-80% of the project cost or the project won't receive eu(or UK) money.

you think the the eu are paying. It's uk/Westminster.

Why do you feel short changed, given that I have posted Welsh uni figures before now that show per head spending in wales to be over £1000 higher than englan?

or look at the Barnet t formula £1 per head of public spending England is worth more in all of the other UK nations.

http://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7386/CBP-7386.pdf

Which has been the case since 1985 apparently. Wales has had more and more spent on it, in comparison with England. In 1985 about £200 now over £1000.

Barnett formula - Wikipedia

Wales and Scotland get lots of money lavished upon them. Their own national government's spending is what makes you poorer. Not Westminster.

anyone driving a forty footer with tractor unit in the area?
do as the cack handers do start making breakfast/lunch/dinner, turn on the tv relax.
bang, oh dear farage is now under you backwheels, simples all allegedly of course
He's on bonus time as it is.

Farage was very lucky to survive a glider crash on election Day in 2010

Sadly it didn't imbue him with any kind of epiphany about the stupid cause he's devoted his life to