Farage, the morons messiah....

Yeah...what would Will Marshall know about this shit eh? How many had committed pre Brexit? I reckon you know as much about this as you do about making a curry....

I'd stick to what you're the SME in, mashing buttons.
Yes dearie. But unfortunately Will Marshall and Planet are very well known to us. He's a little miffed that funding he thinks he deserves is being given to teams developing better technologies than his.... eek here in the UK. He needs more funding and he needs more clients to make more sales to cover the cost of his new facilities (which he can't afford)..... and he doesn't have a synchrotron. So yes, he likes throwing shit around.

If you did your own research you'd probably be able to find out a lot of this yourself. And if you knew anyone in NASA you could also speak to them and get their opinion of Will - it's really quite illuminating. But you just like to read the headlines and take propaganda at face value. Never mind sweetheart.... we've all seen through you a million times before.

And Act like the one that says we leave on the 29th yes?
It's very easily amended if our sovereign Parliament so chooses. HMG could revoke Art 50 if it so chooses and my take is that our sovereign Parliament may well agree for the sake of the horses.

Those 50p coins, they’re going to be collectors items.
Get in quick.
So the double act continues. It's legally impossible for X to happen...tee hee wait till X happens.

You EU fans really are quite vile enemies of democracy.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
So the double act continues. It's legally impossible for X to happen...tee hee wait till X happens.

Not enemies of democracy. More interested observers of an unnecessary and needless looming disaster.

Can you think of one brexit promise which has been kept..........one brexit idea which has worked.

One brexit campaigner who hasn’t got an eye on promotion, self aggrandisement or made a financial windfall.

Nothing to do with being an enemy of democracy, more fighting against a campaign known for its lies and deceit.

And the longer it goes on the sorrier it looks.

Yes dearie. But unfortunately Will Marshall and Planet are very well known to us. He's a little miffed that funding he thinks he deserves is being given to teams developing better technologies than his.... eek here in the UK. He needs more funding and he needs more clients to make more sales to cover the cost of his new facilities (which he can't afford)..... and he doesn't have a synchrotron. So yes, he likes throwing shit around.

If you did your own research you'd probably be able to find out a lot of this yourself. And if you knew anyone in NASA you could also speak to them and get their opinion of Will - it's really quite illuminating. But you just like to read the headlines and take propaganda at face value. Never mind sweetheart.... we've all seen through you a million times before.
I know who it looks like has just rushed off to Google before posting......and who appears to be in bullshit overload mode again. Tell us about making a curry again, go on....go on...go on..

I may know a few people in the satellite game...

I may also know that one of the biggest employers in the UK in that field is Airbus/EADS....who will happily tell the UK government that they'll build them a sat system for lots of money...

And Act like the one that says we leave on the 29th yes?
It may have passed by you but they haven't been able to agree a thing since agreeing to invoke A50. We may be out on the 29th, we may not.

Have you thought of archery as a career?
Have you thought of actually reading the documents that clearly lay out the intent of the EU & its predecessors to become a federal state - their own documents.

For that matter, I doubt you've thought much at all & prefer leaving such a difficult task to others, like the EU. :roll:

I'm not particularly a fan of the EU BTW, I'm very much against stupidity though. HTH.

Oh, and bullshitters like Farage, Fox, Johnson and Hannan. Great at breaking shit, not so good at planning or building

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you thought of actually reading the documents that clearly lay out the intent of the EU & its predecessors to become a federal state - their own documents.

For that matter, I doubt you've thought much at all & prefer leaving such a difficult task to others, like the EU. :roll:

Yes. And then I read the ones who point out how full of shit the rewritten and edited documents/ rants are and what they really mean.

Simple proof, the other day a front runner for the Conservative leadership cut and pasted one of those ‘look what the eus got in store for us if we don’t leave’ documents.

Unfortunately she got such a response as to how it was inaccurate, misquoted, badly edited and wrong. It all disappeared, no apology, nothing.

Take a look around. If brexit was doable and no deal was in any way acceptable, we’d be gone. The Eu would be history, but it’s not.

Just like those poor suckers on the March to leave, you’ve been sold a pup. Fallen for one of the longest con jobs in history and instead of blaming those who lied to you. You’re flailing about with your little boxes blaming everyone else.

Have some pride, admit you made a mistake. It’s only pixels it’s not real .

Yes. And then I read the ones who point out how full of shit the rewritten and edited documents/ rants are and what they really mean.

Simple proof, the other day a front runner for the Conservative leadership cut and pasted one of those ‘look what the eus got in store for us if we don’t leave’ documents.

Unfortunately she got such a response as to how it was inaccurate, misquoted, badly edited and wrong. It all disappeared, no apology, nothing.

Take a look around. If brexit was doable and no deal was in any way acceptable, we’d be gone. The Eu would be history, but it’s not.

Just like those poor suckers on the March to leave, you’ve been sold a pup. Fallen for one of the longest con jobs in history and instead of blaming those who lied to you. You’re flailing about with your little boxes blaming everyone else.

I don’t cut and paste about Brexit. All my lies are my own.

Took 5 minutes doesn't do own research/manufacturing
IMG_20190318_234040.jpg

Your comprehension skills are as faulty as your thinking.

I clearly said the EU's own documents.

Or are they lying too? :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sundog Brexit 2579
mattB101 The Intelligence Cell 641
armchair_jihad The Intelligence Cell 171