Farage, the morons messiah....

Not surprised, given the amount he must have laid out on that set of decks. And the webcam.
To be fair that is probably one of the best things about the internet. He can carry on doing small gigs like this to his small group of fans/supporters when otherwise there’s probably no way in hell he’d get to regularly DJ regularly.

Like there had to be on the EU Constitution. Change the front page to Lisbon treaty et voila, no referendum.

We've been conned too many times by you people to carry on falling for it.
Nope, we'd need a referendum by law for any change to the treaty. But you know that don't you?

Oddbin my friend, forget those difficult words, just stick the box up.

You wouldn't know creeping federalisation if it suddenly materialised in your Rice Krispies (which it won't, ask Esther McVey why she deleted her tweet about it)
Are you denying the EU's intent is a federal state?

More proof that Remainers are indeed Remorons.

Nope, we'd need a referendum by law for any change to the treaty. But you know that don't you?
As I say you people have kicked the arrse out of it for too long. Your word, even nominally enshrined in law (see the current shenanigans to try to overturn the referendum result) counts for nothing.

They don't. Brexshitters only believe what is on their pamphlets, busses and Facebook.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
And this has been doing the rounds. Now that the scare stories of what the future eu intends has been roundly dismissed as poo.
The brexit looneys have now drawn our attention to article 61
(Did the Magna Carta die in vain)
image.jpeg

They don't. Brexshitters only believe what is on their pamphlets, busses and Facebook.
Indeed. We roam the streets looking for 'busses' [sic] to inform our political views. I'm currently going to vote for anyone who will ensure Phantom of the Opera sells out in the West End and mandates every citizen has copious supplies of Vagisil whether they need it or not .

Indeed. We roam the streets looking for 'busses' [sic] to inform our political views. I'm currently going to vote for anyone who will ensure Phantom of the Opera sells out in the West End and mandates every citizen has copious supplies of Vagisil whether they need it or not .

Now there’s a way of enticing remain voters to become leave voters :D

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you denying the EU's intent is a federal state?

More proof that Remainers are indeed Remorons.
Actually not even a federal state but a unitary state divided in regions, which would not necessarily conform to 'old' national boundaries - like the Channel Region which would have bits of SE England and NE France in it. The expressed aim of the Euros from 1947 onwards is the abolition of nation states. We are now at our very last chance to avoid being expunged as a nation a fate in which our CS and many politicians are covertly complicit.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Actually not even a federal state but a unitary state divided in regions, which would not necessarily conform to 'old' national boundaries - like the Channel Region which would have bits of SE England and NE France in it. The expressed aim of the Euros from 1947 onwards is the abolition of nation states. We are now at our very last chance to avoid being expunged as a nation a fate in which our CS and many politicians are covertly complicit.

Have you thought of archery as a career?

The devil is indeed in the detail....
Oh dear, oh dearie, dearie me. Little sad, scared and dim-witted Graco. Still believing every word coming out of Project Fear again. How very, very sad.

You should educate yourself by taking a look around the Space Cluster at Harwell. See all the new development with your own eyes; see their plans for new development to cater for new demand; speak the the many, many cutting-edge occupiers from around the world, speak to the men and women from NASA, ESA and the UKSA; to Airbus, Boeing, Honeywell, Kaiser, Lockheed Martin, Oxford Space Systems, Skytec, Thales etc. etc. All of them and many more investing in space technology and development in the UK - right now.

You sad, scared little man.

Oh dear, oh dearie, dearie me. Little sad, scared and dim-witted Graco. Still believing every word coming out of Project Fear again. How very, very sad.

You should educate yourself by taking a look around the Space Cluster at Harwell. See all the new development with your own eyes; see their plans for new development to cater for new demand; speak the the many, many cutting-edge occupiers from around the world, speak to the men and women from NASA, ESA and the UKSA; to Airbus, Boeing, Honeywell, Kaiser, Lockheed Martin, Oxford Space Systems, Skytec, Thales etc. etc. All of them and many more investing in space technology and development in the UK - right now.

You sad, scared little man.
Yeah...what would Will Marshall know about this shit eh? How many had committed pre Brexit? I reckon you know as much about this as you do about making a curry....

I'd stick to what you're the SME in, mashing buttons.

As I say you people have kicked the arrse out of it for too long. Your word, even nominally enshrined in law (see the current shenanigans to try to overturn the referendum result) counts for nothing.
WTF are you on about? It's an act of parliament, it isn't my word at all.