Farage, the morons messiah....

I thought this was good

"You pushed your luck too far," Nigel Farage tells Michel Barnier and calls for the EU to reject any request to delay Brexit bloom.bg/

Nigel begging foreign powers to frustrate the will of our sovereign parliament.
Surely some mistake
Gesture politics. he knows fine well that the EU will always go its own sweet way. They will heed absolutely nobody, least of all Mr Farage.

Ooh!
I appear to have hit a nerve, you silly little twit.

Your thinking is as shallow as the gene pool you crawled out of.
No, by the mong-mashing you're doing on each of my posts, it appears I'm the one who's hit the nerve, Snubby.

Much as I dislike the odious self-server, if I had to choose between a British ex-PM and the despot of an authoritarian neo-communist state bent on the collapse of the Western way of life, I'll opt for Teflon Tony over Vlad any time; while I'm sure you'll find good employment at the troll factory with your mate Grey Fox.

No one channels the impotent rage of gammon like Putin

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
They're everywhere.

The kipper movement in its various guises is a key tentacle in destabilising Western Europe.

The likes of @Helm are happy to bash our American posters who support Trump for Russian links, but like to ignore the role Russia has played in brexit.

They do so, since they never want to face the question. If Russia wants brexit, is it a good idea for the UK?
You are all kinds of stupid, aren't you? I do like making you sob though it amuses me, What lost cause are you going to espouse once Brexit is done, J.C. was your thing for a while maybe you can get on that eh?

You are all kinds of stupid, aren't you? I do like making you sob though it amuses me, What lost cause are you going to espouse once Brexit is done, J.C. was your thing for a while maybe you can get on that eh?
Lost cause? Brexit isn't happening

BBC News reported the start of Nigel’s protest march from a wet and windswept Sunderland this morning.
Only around 100 die hards braved the weather by the looks of things.
I wonder how much coverage it will get over the next two weeks and will Nigel’s Army grow as it approaches Westminster?
I’m not really sure what it is going to achieve.

BBC News reported the start of Nigel’s protest march from a wet and windswept Sunderland this morning.
Only around 100 die hards braved the weather by the looks of things.
I wonder how much coverage it will get over the next two weeks and will Nigel’s Army grow as it approaches Westminster?
I’m not really sure what it is going to achieve.
This has embarrassingly ineffective debacle written all over it.

No doubt his slavishly devoted fanclub will be defending him vigorously from their wingbacks

Nigel Farage will not complete Brexit Betrayal March despite urging supporters to join him

Nigel Farage says he will not be completing the more than 200 mile Brexit Betrayal March from North East England to Westminster despite asking supporters to join him.

Supporters of his Leave Means Leave campaign were asked to pay £50 to sponsor a marcher or to join the march for two days or more, and organisers say more than 350 people have signed up.

1552729340035.png

Last edited: