Farage, the morons messiah....

Another of Vlad's 'useful idiots' identified
They're everywhere.

The kipper movement in its various guises is a key tentacle in destabilising Western Europe.

The likes of @Helm are happy to bash our American posters who support Trump for Russian links, but like to ignore the role Russia has played in brexit.

They do so, since they never want to face the question. If Russia wants brexit, is it a good idea for the UK?

By your own reasoning, you're plainly a disciple of Blair. YFM
Much as I dislike the odious self-server, if I had to choose between a British ex-PM and the despot of an authoritarian neo-communist state bent on the collapse of the Western way of life, I'll opt for Teflon Tony over Vlad any time; while I'm sure you'll find good employment at the troll factory with your mate Grey Fox.

Last edited:
Much as I dislike the odious self-server, if I had to choose between a British ex-PM and the despot of an authoritarian neo-communist state bent on the collapse of the Western way of life, I'll opt for Teflon Tony over Vlad any time; while I'm sure you'll find good employment at the troll factory with your mate Grey Fox.

You're even thicker than your posts suggest if you think I in any way support Putin.

Go & give your head a wobble, preferably until it falls off.

You're even thicker than your posts suggest if you think I in any way support Putin.

You missed fella at the end

Keep mashing the Mong buttons, YUI. Even the trolls don't resort to that.

My stance is straightforward enough that even you should be able to understand it. If Putin supports Brexit, it must be a bad idea. As I said, I have no liking for Blair, but would rather align myself with someone who's actions are self-serving rather than blatantly malign to western values. Obviously you feel differently. Enjoy the anti-freeze, tovarich.

QUOTE="Oddbod, post: 9148420, member: 6391"]I leave that to the big boys.[/QUOTE]

No-one's interested in your comparison of penis size, but it explains your fascination with long rifles to compensate for a biological snub pistol.

Last edited:
If Putin supports Brexit, it must be a bad idea.

Well, some of the most poisonous and persistent pro-Remain trolls in the Daily Telegraph Brexit comment sections later resurfaced posting pro-Maduro/anti-USA stuff in that section. I guess they forgot to switch identities before moving onto the next script.

Ergo "Putin backs Brexit" is almost certainly itself just another disinformation attack from the troll factories.

Putin probably doesn't even have a fixed view about Brexit; he is, however, intent on fostering strife and instability in western countries as part of his campaign of undeclared asymmetric warfare.

Well, some of the most poisonous and persistent pro-Remain trolls in the Daily Telegraph Brexit comment sections later resurfaced posting pro-Maduro/anti-USA stuff in that section. I guess they forgot to switch identities before moving onto the next script.

Ergo "Putin backs Brexit" is almost certainly itself just another disinformation attack from the troll factories.

Putin probably doesn't even have a fixed view about Brexit; he is, however, intent on fostering strife and instability in western countries as part of his campaign of undeclared asymmetric warfare.
'The Telegraph has decided to back a vote to Leave as "we are not harking back to a Britannic golden age lost in the mists of time but looking forward to a new beginning for our country".

'Our Sunday edition has also backed Brexit, declaring: "There is a world beyond Europe that the Remain camp simply ignores. A world that offers enormous opportunities for Britain to be a global player once more." '

Here's where Britain's newspapers stand on the EU referendum

From the pro-Brexit DM, unless the translation is a fabrication.

Last edited:
'The Telegraph has decided to back a vote to Leave as "we are not harking back to a Britannic golden age lost in the mists of time but looking forward to a new beginning for our country".

'Our Sunday edition has also backed Brexit, declaring: "There is a world beyond Europe that the Remain camp simply ignores. A world that offers enormous opportunities for Britain to be a global player once more." '

Here's where Britain's newspapers stand on the EU referendum

From the pro-Brexit DM, unless the translation is a fabrication.

I indicated that I was referring to the reader comments sections, and not the editorial lines of the papers themselves.

I indicated that I was referring to the reader comments sections, and not the editorial lines of the papers themselves.
Understood; you weren't talking about media manipulation by the media itself. Ergo, why would the pro-Brexit DM fabricate the translation of Putin's speech, which refutes your assertion that Putin doesn't have a fixed view on Brexit and the influence of (largely Russian) 'troll factories'.

Keep mashing the Mong buttons, YUI. Even the trolls don't resort to that.

My stance is straightforward enough that even you should be able to understand it. If Putin supports Brexit, it must be a bad idea. As I said, I have no liking for Blair, but would rather align myself with someone who's actions are self-serving rather than blatantly malign to western values. Obviously you feel differently. Enjoy the anti-freeze, tovarich.

No-one's interested in your comparison of penis size, but it explains your fascination with long rifles to compensate for a biological snub pistol.
Ooh!
I appear to have hit a nerve, you silly little twit.

Your thinking is as shallow as the gene pool you crawled out of.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought this was good

"You pushed your luck too far," Nigel Farage tells Michel Barnier and calls for the EU to reject any request to delay Brexit bloom.bg/

Nigel begging foreign powers to frustrate the will of our sovereign parliament.
Surely some mistake