Farage, the morons messiah....

shes just another misty eyed idealist.... with a huge arse and saddlebag titties
With that unkempt lady garden (not knocking it), she looks like she should be in a Colour Climax video, ‘starring’ alongside John Holmes.

So would Kromeriz! I wouldn't, so you and Krom are welcome to squabble over who goes first...
Me! Me, me, me!! I bagsied a turn around the ol' farting gondola with her first!!

Those two can wait in line. I'll ensure she's well greased in all holes for them when they take sloppy seconds.

Well if a blue revolution is on the cards, now is the time to get it out of the way. Unless a credible loyal opposition creeps in under radar, I don't see Labour being able to take advantage of a short Tory (very) civil war.

Personally I think this new party will act more as an organised way to put pressure on May to stop trying to pander to Europe with her insistence on making more deals. It will go nowhere as a credible party but might act as a focus for those of all political hues to get their point across. Many commentators forget that leaving the EU was not and is not a party issue but a national one, there are pro- and anti- on both sides of the house.

It also gives Farage a new platform that is not (at the moment) tarred by any accusations of or associations with racism, sexism, heightism, intelligenceism or baby-eating. That will change, of course, as the SJWs turn on it as evidence that supporting Brexit means you want to introduce the KKK to Britain and nuke France.

Well if a blue revolution is on the cards, now is the time to get it out of the way. Unless a credible loyal opposition creeps in under radar, I don't see Labour being able to take advantage of a short Tory (very) civil war.

Personally I think this new party will act more as an organised way to put pressure on May to stop trying to pander to Europe with her insistence on making more deals. It will go nowhere as a credible party but might act as a focus for those of all political hues to get their point across. Many commentators forget that leaving the EU was not and is not a party issue but a national one, there are pro- and anti- on both sides of the house.

It also gives Farage a new platform that is not (at the moment) tarred by any accusations of or associations with racism, sexism, heightism, intelligenceism or baby-eating. That will change, of course, as the SJWs turn on it as evidence that supporting Brexit means you want to introduce the KKK to Britain and nuke France.
You trying to say there is something wrong with believing in those last two words of your post?????