Farage, the morons messiah....

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
You must have been living in a cave. It seems to be the accepted narrative in the face of revelations in the press that Ollie Robbins at May's behest was doing all the "negotiating" behind the scenes. Davis, Raab and latterly Barclay were parked "out front" to distract the media and con the electorate into thinking it was all going ahead as planned, as surely it must with a Brexiteer supposedly leading the team (for a mere four hours of meetings during his whole tenure in Davis' case apparently), right...?

It just goes to show what a useless tosser Davis is. I would be very surprised if May was encouraging him to sit on his bum
Accepted narrative in some brexiter circles, doesn't begin to make it a anywhere close to right.

I refer you to all the good press she was getting, piling into Europe for late night meetings to sort things out. You do remember her 'damage limitation' dashes in November and December last year.

It just goes to show what a useless tosser Davis is. I would be very surprised if May was encouraging him to sit on his bum
Accepted narrative in some brexiter circles, doesn't begin to make it a anywhere close to right.

I refer you to all the good press she was getting, piling into Europe for late night meetings to sort things out. You do remember her 'damage limitation' dashes in November and December last year.
Piling into Europe but to do what?

Sell us down the river, clearly.

NonI just want boots that fit
Well, that just shows that the system is set up to undermine the will of the people!

Boots means boots, what don't you understand?

It doesn't matter that there are lots of different things out there called boots. Obviously, the one everyone voted for was the one I had in mind when I voted.
So you don't know what people didn't know they were voting for? If so, fair enough. But there's a crap load of remainers who are Mystic Megs and know exactly what each and every leaver was voting for, and why.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
That's the problem. Nobody knows what each person had in mind when they voted, yet post-referendum everyone claims to know precisely what the voters both intended and hoped for.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Well a women getting naked is never unwelcome. If she thinks it strengthen her case to get naked , on the other hand, well... no so much. It smacks of style over substance - 'I don't have a good enough argument to stand on its own, so here's a cheap gimmick.'

Well a women getting naked is never unwelcome. If she thinks it strengthen her case to get naked , on the other hand, well... no so much. It smacks of style over substance - 'I don't have a good enough argument to stand on its own, so here's a cheap gimmick.'
indeed. It's a common tactic of the left to appeal to emotions, as they know damn' fine well their position wont stand objective scrutiny.
that's why they constantly project their own weaknesses - they can't envisage anyone not being as pathetic & irrational as they are.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Bateman has form, having done a similar 'nude makes my point more solid' exhibition about economic equality and challenging Rees-Mogg to a 'naked debate'. It appears that she doesn't trust herself to argue effectively unless she is exposing her body to the world.