Farage, the morons messiah....

I'm sure civil disobedience or non-cooperation would be the British way.

We don't burn sheep in the middle of the road like those French types, after all.

Dunno. For the first time in centuries its become clear that Britain has discarded popular democracy and is in the grip of a sort of autocratic dictatorship - the machinations to nullify Brexit are demonstrating that our fates are tied to the fixed agenda of a ruling clique, and not to the self determination of the people.

To add fuel to this incendiary mix, that "agenda" is to eventually place British people under the rule of a remote foreign government.

If Brexit is spiked, then the British system of government arguably loses all legal and constitutional validity. By the time that sinks in, large parts of the population are going to be seriously angry.

Maybe we won't be burning sheep or something, but I wonder what would happen, say, if a significant movent erupted to stop paying tax(es)?

Dunno. For the first time in centuries its become clear that Britain has discarded popular democracy and is in the grip of a sort of autocratic dictatorship - the machinations to nullify Brexit are demonstrating that our fates are tied to the fixed agenda of a ruling clique, and not to the self determination of the people.

To add fuel to this incendiary mix, that "agenda" is to eventually place British people under the rule of a remote foreign government.

If Brexit is spiked, then the British system of government arguably loses all legal and constitutional validity. By the time that sinks in, large parts of the population are going to be seriously angry.

Maybe we won't be burning sheep or something, but I wonder what would happen, say, if a significant movent erupted to stop paying tax(es)?
That is exactly how I see this situation as well.

Our British version of democracy was born ,at least as far back as the Magna Carta.
It has evolved over many centuries to shape our sense of right and wrong, fair play, more recently a growing respect for our Royalty. In short, it defines who we are as a people, as a Nation.

The Referendum was our last chance to stop this rapid slide into a Political Union we had no vote on before.

Britain voted.
If it is overturned, the people ignored, it is the end of our democracy.
Fair play is fcuked forever, our Representatives don't represent us, it's not my country anymore. It belongs to others.

In that case, I expect there will be riots, burnings, chaos. And I won't condemn it this time. I would totally agree with the anger and sense of betrayal.

As I see it, it is that serious.

I dont think NF is the sort to advocate burning down Westminster, he is the sort to make a career of sitting there and pointing out the mistakes of others loudly and publicly every day. Protests do take place, yes he may even get involved but he cant advocate violence.
The silly old bellend has said before that he'd "pick up a rifle and head to the front line" if Brexit doesn't go through.

It's also worth remembering that Batten has not been elected by the members of UKIP. He'll be out on his arse along with TR if we were given a leaders vote.
Batten has stood up in court, spoke on behalf of a child molester and said his victims should stop whinging, getting that lying Nazi midget involved isn't even the worst thing he's done.

Edit - no he didn't, my memory was wrong - it was Arron Banks that defended the noncey teacher.

Last edited:

ugly

LE
The silly old bellend has said before that he'd "pick up a rifle and head to the front line" if Brexit doesn't go through.
Politicians often use warlike quotes that they have no intention of fulfilling and I cant see him manning a barricade when he is more use embarrassing the Govt and Eu!

Our British version of democracy was born ,at least as far back as the Magna Carta.
It has evolved over many centuries to shape our sense of right and wrong, fair play, more recently a growing respect for our Royalty. In short, it defines who we are as a people, as a Nation.

The Referendum was our last chance to stop this rapid slide into a Political Union we had no vote on before.

Britain voted.
Fair play is fcuked forever, our Representatives don't represent us, it's not my country anymore. It belongs to others.

In that case, I expect there will be riots, burnings, chaos. And I won't condemn it this time. I would totally agree with the anger and sense of betrayal.

Good post

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer

It goes back even further than this, to the earliest Saxon warbands hitting the beach under elected leaders.
It got squashed by the Normans but somehow came back, further entrenched by the Bill of Rights (1689) which tied the monarch to Parliament's purse strings and also demonstrated Parliament's right to chose the monarch.
The reason our Constitution is unwritten is that it consisted of only three words 'Parliament is Sovereign'. Brexit is about getting back to that, as TM has acknowledged in the HoC - but, lamely, has given way on it in Brussels.

I dont think NF is the sort to advocate burning down Westminster, he is the sort to make a career of sitting there and pointing out the mistakes of others loudly and publicly every day. Protests do take place, yes he may even get involved but he cant advocate violence.
It's was to point out problems, yet Nigel hasn't come through with any solutions.

Still he dazzles the easily swayed with his man of da peepul act
393ee1f62668c275b7028f71ecbeb203.jpg

Minor point: TR has not been allowed to join UKIP & he holds no official position with UKIP.
He is Gerard Batten's personal adviser, appointed by him alone, which proves Batten's a dull c**t just like TR.
Kippers are full c***s by and large.

It's just that now it goes all the way to the top

Batten has stood up in court, spoke on behalf of a child molester and said his victims should stop whinging, getting that lying Nazi midget involved isn't even the worst thing he's done.
Arron Banks did something very similar. Must be something in the water at UKIP HQ?

Britain voted.

You will go on ze list

The people didn't know what they were voting for, and only a people's vote when they vote again until they vote the correct way can be democratic

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
@Bagl0ck have you taken your meds today? It's just you seem to be at the absolute peak of the manic phase of bipolar disorder, posting away like a chimp on amphetamines.

Regardless of the TR debate there is still a job in UK politics for NF (Interesting initials eh?) and he has promised already to make the system regret the moment they sell Brexit down the river (if they do) and I forecast interesting times ahead for our political scene!
Personally I think he's run his race. His very lonely job was to get a referendum and he against the odds won. Unless the outcome is genuinely leaving the EU it will fall to another to take us finally out.

It's also worth remembering that Batten has not been elected by the members of UKIP. He'll be out on his arse along with TR if we were given a leaders vote.
Asuming you are a member you do have a vote, your torn up membership card to the secretary with a terse note.

I gave UKIP my vote twice but never joined so can't join you but UKIP have had their well poisoned so thouroughly by Batten that I would urge any Arrse member who joined them in good, patriotic, national interests at the time they were the only hope for that to resign, and quickly.

Asuming you are a member you do have a vote, your torn up membership card to the secretary with a terse note.

I gave UKIP my vote twice but never joined so can't join you but UKIP have had their well poisoned so thouroughly by Batten that I would urge any Arrse member who joined them in good, patriotic, national interests at the time they were the only hope for that to resign, and quickly.
Do you have to hand in your white male cis gendered gammon card if you leave ?