Farage, the morons messiah....

Farage quitting UKIP for being too racist is like the pope quitting the Vatican for being too Catholic
There was nothing racist about UKIP until recently when Tommy Robinson was admitted. Most people were ordinary people who were sick of the b0ll0cks.

Racism is everywhere. It says so in the Guardian

There was nothing racist about UKIP until recently when Tommy Robinson was admitted. Most people were ordinary people who were sick of the b0ll0cks.

Racism is everywhere. It says so in the Guardian
Minor point: TR has not been allowed to join UKIP & he holds no official position with UKIP.
He is Gerard Batten's personal adviser, appointed by him alone, which proves Batten's a dull c**t just like TR.

Minor point: TR has not been allowed to join UKIP & he holds no official position with UKIP.
He is Gerard Batten's personal adviser, appointed by him alone, which proves Batten's a dull c**t just like TR.
Don't let facts get in the way of a good frothing.

Lefty lanyards will be creaming themselves at the fantasy of black or brown shifted rough men in the streets of something equally far fetched. Krystalnacht maybe?

ugly

LE
Regardless of the TR debate there is still a job in UK politics for NF (Interesting initials eh?) and he has promised already to make the system regret the moment they sell Brexit down the river (if they do) and I forecast interesting times ahead for our political scene!

Regardless of the TR debate there is still a job in UK politics for NF (Interesting initials eh?) and he has promised already to make the system regret the moment they sell Brexit down the river (if they do) and I forecast interesting times ahead for our political scene!
Gilets jaune! Get votre gilets jaune 'ere! Only a fiver (that ten euros in old money, mon ami).

ugly

LE
Gilets jaune! Get votre gilets jaune 'ere! Only a fiver (that ten euros in old money, mon ami).
I dont think NF is the sort to advocate burning down Westminster, he is the sort to make a career of sitting there and pointing out the mistakes of others loudly and publicly every day. Protests do take place, yes he may even get involved but he cant advocate violence.

I dont think NF is the sort to advocate burning down Westminster, he is the sort to make a career of sitting there and pointing out the mistakes of others loudly and publicly every day. Protests do take place, yes he may even get involved but he cant advocate violence.
I'm sure civil disobedience or non-cooperation would be the British way.

We don't burn sheep in the middle of the road like those French types, after all.

I'm sure civil disobedience or non-cooperation would be the British way.

We don't burn sheep in the middle of the road like those French types, after all.
So many British nowadays with no background of stoic acceptance and minor grumblings ...

It's also worth remembering that Batten has not been elected by the members of UKIP. He'll be out on his arse along with TR if we were given a leaders vote.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
UKIP have scored a massive own goal over this, just when they have an opportunity to focus wholly on TM's Brexit betrayal and rebuild their position. Regardless of the facts of the case, Robinson is politically toxic and no sensible politician would touch him with a bargepole.