Farage, the morons messiah....

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
It was fine until the “combat climate change” bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trendy - tilting at windmills! Everyone's doing it these days. Mandatory for inclusion in political policies, therefore.

While there appear to be about 6 of them at the moment can't really find anything in that document that I disagree with.
My only real concern is what appears to be a nod towards multiculturalism within a nation: It's divisive, destructive & leads to conflict.
The rest's not bad - and has many similarities with UKIP's 2018 manifesto...

My only real concern is what appears to be a nod towards multiculturalism within a nation: It's divisive, destructive & leads to conflict.
The rest's not bad - and has many similarities with UKIP's 2018 manifesto...
That's not how I read it. I did have initial concerns that reference to "social justice" might be a nod towards SJW but reading further that doesn't appear to be the case. They want to promote unity rather than pandering to identity politics. The following extracts bear reading again, as due to saturation by the media we might skim past certain words and phrases. By now most of us are so untrusting of politicians that we tend to be dismissive. Seen in context it makes sense. It looks better than what the main parties are offering at any rate.

1543410579133.png

1543410649733.png

Ahem...

Farage has played a blinder here.
He left it rather too long but better late than never. UKIP has transformed into the political wing of the EDL under Batten and has no resemblance to the party that won the European elections.

I see the slimeball Dominic Grieve has pretty much guaranteed the break up of the Conservative Party - it's long overdue.

I see the slimeball Dominic Grieve has pretty much guaranteed the break up of the Conservative Party - it's long overdue.

thats Slimeball Grieve Legion D’honnuer holder, so no agenda there then

thats Slimeball Grieve Legion D’honnuer holder, so no agenda there then
Didn't know that. Back in the day they waited till they were smuggled out before giving them honours...times change I guess.

UKIP has transformed into the political wing of the EDL under Batten and has no resemblance to the party that won the European elections.
“My heart sinks as I reflect on the idea that they may be seen by some as representative of the cause for which I have campaigned for so much of my adult life,” wrote Farage, who regularly contributes a column to the Telegraph. “The very idea of Tommy Robinson being at the centre of the Brexit debate is too awful to contemplate."

Nail on head.

SDP (new) are unlikely to amount to much size wise in a few months. However they could possibly overtake the Lib Dems in England at some point in the next few years, assuming the UK isn't a single party state by then.

Apt but does anybody know where I can get some of Nigel's branded Snake Oil? I need to use it to bleach the image of him, with his trousers round his ankles in front of a TV, from my thoughts.

D

Deleted 158059

“My heart sinks as I reflect on the idea that they may be seen by some as representative of the cause for which I have campaigned for so much of my adult life,” wrote Farage, who regularly contributes a column to the Telegraph. “The very idea of Tommy Robinson being at the centre of the Brexit debate is too awful to contemplate."

Nail on head.
Two sides of the same poisonous coin, those two

Latest Threads