Last postcard was '
And I dreamt I was an artist
Like Toulouse-Lautrec or Manet
Drinking like a bastard in Madrid
Instead of underneath the arches
With Flanagan and Allen
Not a million miles from Chelsea bridge'*#^

*may not be an actual postcard but rather Carter USM lyrics
#But it's all the sanctimonious throbber deserves.
^terms and conditions apply. See www.hopeheslivingunderabridge.com for details.
Kiev the song finished with a tramp flambe scenario.

Always thought the thanet defeat really affected him as he was completely stitched up by a media turning hostile, the tories with an exukipper and the pub landlord undermining him.

Farage was a great man for a number of years, but every dog has its day and even before the referendum his heart didn't seem in the game anymore.

Always thought the thanet defeat really affected him as he was completely stitched up by a media turning hostile, the tories with an exukipper and the pub landlord undermining him.

Farage was a great man for a number of years, but every dog has its day and even before the referendum his heart didn't seem in the game anymore.
Ha!

Baggers good morning! do you really read the Guardian? ( I have pasted the comment part of your post from Aus Journalist below) I can assure you that this is certainly not the opinion of the usual hairy arsed Aussi here!

(Pasted) What’s more, , Farage isn’t known as the Ukip man off the radio and telly. “He’s Donald Trump’s fascist sidekick and we don’t want his type here,” claims one of the protesters. He’s holding a placard that depicts Farage as a pig.

Just my opinion but the placard chap is outnumbered here by a million to one!

Baggers good morning! do you really read the Guardian? ( I have pasted the comment part of your post from Aus Journalist below) I can assure you that this is certainly not the opinion of the usual hairy arsed Aussi here!

(Pasted) What’s more, , Farage isn’t known as the Ukip man off the radio and telly. “He’s Donald Trump’s fascist sidekick and we don’t want his type here,” claims one of the protesters. He’s holding a placard that depicts Farage as a pig.

Just my opinion but the placard chap is outnumbered here by a million to one!
Bag O'shit's never one to allow facts to divert himself from his paranoid leftist ramblings.

Nigel Farage was far too wily to take Russian money for UKIP . Also I can confirm no one was offering us free vodka and caviar at the local UKIP meetings !
of course not, that's what allegedly Aaron Banks was for.

If Farage was giving away free USB's I wouldn't touch them either, one never quite knows where they might have been.

Patrick O' Flynn has left UKIP for the SDP.

1543323736476.jpeg

1543323591589.png

Patrick O'Flynn Quits UKIP for SDP -

I have heard talk elsewhere of a resurgence in the SDP.

1543324200731.png

1543324378045.png

UKIP is a major party by comparison. Batten has kept UKIP alive but at what cost? The impression, right or wrong is that he has steered the party futher from the centre. Farage said he was done with UKIP (frustration of internal politics, NEC etc). Time for an SDP thread? It may be slow to start with.

And it got them precisely where last time? Oh yes, subsumed into the Liberal party, despite what Spitting Image would have us believe, and subjected to the Europhiles Clegg and Cable.
If only there was an extreme left wing Labour Party to make the SDP look viable

That would be history repeating itself, it's not like Labour is full of racists, anti semites and Marxists again....nah it couldn't happen

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sundog Brexit 1145
mattB101 The Intelligence Cell 615
armchair_jihad The Intelligence Cell 171