Farage, the morons messiah....

Nigel Farage: the armistice was the biggest mistake of the 20th century
Not only the saviour of the UK from the evil EU empire and the hordes of foreigners nicking our benefits and healthcare. He is now also pumping his ego up to cover WW1 military strategy, the UK's military capacity in 1918, German psychology, and Weimar economics. Not to mention promoting military sacrifice in excess of 6 figures.
Keep giving the used car salesman the mic for long enough and the guard was bound to slip, he is not bright enough to converse beyond soundbites.
The epically gullible minority will no doubt be along shortly to accuse me of dissing their prophet, and being in the pay of the EU for pointing out he is semi-literate prosthetic to their own failures in life.
Crack on
Anyone seen the op?

To be fair, anyone in their right mind would hang up on a hack from the Guardian/Observer. Unless it was Polly Toynbee. I'd keep her on the line just long enough to offer the horse-humping thunderc*nt some choice opinions about her opinions.

Then I'd hang up on her, the hatchet-faced harridan.

To be fair, anyone in their right mind would hang up on a hack from the Guardian/Observer. Unless it was Polly Toynbee. I'd keep her on the line just long enough to offer the horse-humping thunderc*nt some choice opinions about her opinions.

Then I'd hang up on her, the hatchet-faced harridan.
Yet the Guardian/Observer has done some hugely important investigative journalism in recent years.

If there are links to Russia, then it's merely a question of when not if it comes to light

If there are links to Russia, then it's merely a question of when not if it comes to light
Well, I know they're a bunch of lefties over at the Grauniad but I thought their links were more with the Cayman Islands than Russia.

Well, I know they're a bunch of lefties over at the Grauniad but I thought their links were more with the Cayman Islands than Russia.
This thread is about Farage, you fuckwit

Anyone seen the op?
Last postcard was '
And I dreamt I was an artist
Like Toulouse-Lautrec or Manet
Drinking like a bastard in Madrid
Instead of underneath the arches
With Flanagan and Allen
Not a million miles from Chelsea bridge'*#^

*may not be an actual postcard but rather Carter USM lyrics
#But it's all the sanctimonious throbber deserves.
^terms and conditions apply. See www.hopeheslivingunderabridge.com for details.

Maybe the Grudniad are trying to expose links to the Russians with Nige as they are cross that someone is trying to compete with Jizza for Russian support?

What do you think @Bagl0ck ? Jizza jealous?

Maybe the Grudniad are trying to expose links to the Russians with Nige as they are cross that someone is trying to compete with Jizza for Russian support?

What do you think @Bagl0ck ? Jizza jealous?
Corbyn links to Putin?

Nige and Arron are in the process of being exposed.

You seem to be trying to obscure this

Indeed, why did he visit Assange in the embassy.

And how did that USB of Wikileaks stuff make its way to Trumps' campaign after FANCY BEARS (or APT-28, heavly linked to Russian Military intelligence) had stolen it....

All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law....
I think that Nigel needs putting to the question