Farage, the morons messiah....

For Gods sake dont you know all the patriots voted for national suicide and anyone who voted remain is a dirty traitor n such....or so most leavers keep repeating
Hang on a minute. I thought all of the true patriots voted to stay in the European Union as its in the national interest, therefore anyone who voted to leave is a dirty traitor and racist bigot n such....or so most leavers keep repeating

Botherton Lad is a Tory wet of the very wettest kind, almost a Limp Dem in fact.
Thus he will do & say anything to protect the current wettist Tory Party from the depredations of the dreaded Kipperati in the hope that the UK is soon assimilated into the EUborg, thus initiating the Rapture & his elevation to Simperer In Chief (pro tem).
That's something else you've misunderstood, since you bring the matter up..

I was a One Nation Tory until 2015 which is the last time I voted Tory. I'm no longer a Tory supporter and won't be until the dust settles after the inevitable Party civil war and we can see what emerges from the dust. Perhaps the kipper infestation will move elsewhere.

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs

I was a One Nation Tory until 2015 which is the last time I voted Tory. I'm no longer a Tory supporter and won't be until the dust settles after the inevitable Party civil war and we can see what emerges from the dust. Perhaps the kipper infestation will move elsewhere.
I hear House of Fraser being in dire straits are doing a special offer on brown shirts, for those waiting for the smelly kippers second coming

Oh so you have joined the Limp Dem's.

Most fitting.

Nigel Farage: the armistice was the biggest mistake of the 20th century
Not only the saviour of the UK from the evil EU empire and the hordes of foreigners nicking our benefits and healthcare. He is now also pumping his ego up to cover WW1 military strategy, the UK's military capacity in 1918, German psychology, and Weimar economics. Not to mention promoting military sacrifice in excess of 6 figures.
Keep giving the used car salesman the mic for long enough and the guard was bound to slip, he is not bright enough to converse beyond soundbites.
The epically gullible minority will no doubt be along shortly to accuse me of dissing their prophet, and being in the pay of the EU for pointing out he is semi-literate prosthetic to their own failures in life.
Crack on
The Guardian is no more a reliable source of facts than the Sunday Sport. If there is one positive to come from Farage, it is that more people have become aware of deception in the media. We increasingly rely on small, free, internet sources for news. Without this kind of citizen journalism, citizens would be unaware of the dangers on their streets.

German media talks about "refugees"; ordinary people with iPhones prove otherwise. The BBC and others were forced to admit that so-called "widows and orphans" were 90% young males, of fighting age, who were not fleeing any war. Sweden became the rape capital of the West.

Germany's media acknowledged that it was not reporting rape because it did not want to fuel "xenophobic" and "right wing" partisans, thereby withholding critical information from the public to protect its political position.

The Guardian is no more a reliable source of facts than the Sunday Sport. If there is one positive to come from Farage, it is that more people have become aware of deception in the media. We increasingly rely on small, free, internet sources for news. Without this kind of citizen journalism, citizens would be unaware of the dangers on their streets.

German media talks about "refugees"; ordinary people with iPhones prove otherwise. The BBC and others were forced to admit that so-called "widows and orphans" were 90% young males, of fighting age, who were not fleeing any war. Sweden became the rape capital of the West.

Germany's media acknowledged that it was not reporting rape because it did not want to fuel "xenophobic" and "right wing" partisans, thereby withholding critical information from the public to protect its political position.
You appear somewhat desperate.

I suggest getting rid of the incompetent failure currently masquerading as Prime Minister is a matter of some urgency & needs to come about at the first opportunity.

Believing otherwise places you squarely as a part of the problem.

I'm very content being part of your problem, sunshine.