Farage, the morons messiah....

More fuel for the remainers?

One of the co-founders of the fashion label Superdry has donated £1m to the campaign for another EU referendum. Multi-millionaire Julian Dunkerton said he was backing the People's Vote campaign because "we have a genuine chance to turn this around". The People's Vote, a cross-party group including some MPs, want a public vote on the final Brexit deal.
The government has ruled out another referendum after Britain voted to leave the EU in June 2016.

New Brexit vote campaign gets £1m donation

Indeed the legislation made it advisory. The 2015 Tory manifesto commitment isn't advisory though.

'We will legislate in the first session of the next Parliament for an in-out referendum to be held on Britain’s membership of the EU before the end of 2017. We will negotiate a new settlement for Britain in the EU. And then we will ask the British people whether they want to stay in on this basis, or leave. We will honour the result of the referendum, whatever the outcome.'

Not a lot of wriggle room there.
anyone else not surprised that prince cock himself, @Baglock disagreed with above. What is his purpose here on earth? Giving worms something to lookdown on.

Small problem there: two referenda on two different things. 1975 was on whether to stay or go from a trading bloc called the EEC (aka the Common Market), 2016 was on whether to stay or leave a political and legislative body called the European Union.

It's disengenuous and incorrect to say that the 2016 referendum was a re-run of 1975.
that's how certain folk roll.

The incompetent dungweasel has been elected to the House of Commons exactly the same number of times as me. Fortunately, I've not spent a penny on this 'achievement'.
His aim was to see the UK out of the EU. Come March next year that will be achieved. Without him it would never have been a possibility. Hardly incompetent.

Indeed the legislation made it advisory. The 2015 Tory manifesto commitment isn't advisory though.

'We will legislate in the first session of the next Parliament for an in-out referendum to be held on Britain’s membership of the EU before the end of 2017. We will negotiate a new settlement for Britain in the EU. And then we will ask the British people whether they want to stay in on this basis, or leave. We will honour the result of the referendum, whatever the outcome.'

Not a lot of wriggle room there.
Tory manifesto isnt law

The push for a second referendum started, I remember, on 24th June 2016. Teary-eyed remainers rocking up in front of the cameras bleating that, 'Nobody knew what they were voting for' and 'I made a mistake', or 'I only voted No as a protest. I didn't think it would actually happen'.

The current neverendum campaign is just a pathetic continuation of that.

I find it sad to see all the remoaners moaning about the result of the referendum and forgetting Cameron actually did say, no doubt through gritted teeth, this & its about time these morons shut up & get on with getting us out asap. EU referendum outcome: PM statement, 24 June 2016

snip "I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union, and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone – not the future of any single politician, including myself.
But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path, and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction
The British people have made a choice. That not only needs to be respected – but those on the losing side of the argument, myself included, should help to make it work
Yes, and what did he do to help? he resigned instead of staying on.....

You call it moaning, I call it voicing my opinion as is my right in this country

So you are for Democracy and such except when people have a different point of view? then they are moaning, dribbling etc?

What is it with the likes of you who keep claiming to enjoy others "crying", you sound like a child
Everyone is entitled to their point of view.

The referendum was decided and the result was in favour of those wishing to leave. Those that are moaning are the ones on the losing side of the leave/remain argument. They cannot accept the result of the referendum purely because it didn't go their way. So what they want is to re-run the referendum in the hope it will go their way next time. What if they lose again? Would they agitate for another referendum, and another, and another, and another if they continue to lose the argument?

What if they win the next referendum? Would they then agree to another referendum because leavers want to re-run it? Of course they wouldn't.

This is why the referendum is a one-off.

I find it sad to see all the remoaners moaning about the result of the referendum and forgetting Cameron actually did say, no doubt through gritted teeth, this & its about time these morons shut up & get on with getting us out asap. EU referendum outcome: PM statement, 24 June 2016

snip "I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union, and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone – not the future of any single politician, including myself.
But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path, and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction
The British people have made a choice. That not only needs to be respected – but those on the losing side of the argument, myself included, should help to make it work
The problem is that a number of people on the losing side of the argument, instead of trying to make it work, have done their utmost at every turn to wreck it.

Everyone is entitled to their point of view.

The referendum was decided and the result was in favour of those wishing to leave. Those that are moaning are the ones on the losing side of the leave/remain argument. They cannot accept the result of the referendum purely because it didn't go their way. So what they want is to re-run the referendum in the hope it will go their way next time. What if they lose again? Would they agitate for another referendum, and another, and another, and another if they continue to lose the argument?

What if they win the next referendum? Would they then agree to another referendum because leavers want to re-run it? Of course they wouldn't.

This is why the referendum is a one-off.
No its becuase of the stupid single question that was asked, which has led to this point of us about to crash out without a deal, with some hardliners wanting a hard brexit and some wanting a soft one.

Im all in favour of leaving mainly becuase it will show it up to be such a disaster, not the fantasy leavers want to believe

The incompetent dungweasel has been elected to the House of Commons exactly the same number of times as me. Fortunately, I've not spent a penny on this 'achievement'.
He's a senior MEP.
Have you been on the vin rouge today?