Farage, the morons messiah....

If Farage tries to make a comeback.... then so
Feck Off.jpg
will Teflon Tony............o_O

Sir Nigel of Farage is on LBC at the moment.

Good reason not to tune in to it right now then.
It's inevitable, sweetheart.
We're leaving, no 'shitholes vote', no chance to remain.
Anyway, LBC now, a true gentleman speaks.

Good reason not to tune in to it right now then.
I see you like to bash the buttons with your head dobber too.
Enjoy your time on the Biff naughty step, you have nothing to offer me.

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
Probably as you are too stupid to understand.
He announcing that he's putting you on ignore.

He'll give you a stiff ignoring for a day or two and then back to normal jogging. That'll show you.

It's only leavers that use the ignore function.

Such flaccid creatures should be denied the vote, in my view

He announcing that he's putting you on ignore.

He'll give you a stiff ignoring for a day or two and then back to normal jogging. That'll show you.

It's only leavers that use the ignore function.

Such flaccid creatures should be denied the vote, in my view
Nope - I'm a leaver and I've not got you on ignore and thoroughly enjoy to dribbling from you and others. I think its healthy that deluded people can have their say as well. It makes democracy all the more fun.

It's inevitable, sweetheart.
We're leaving, no 'shitholes vote', no chance to remain.
Anyway, LBC now, a true gentleman speaks.
Good, Im glad we are leaving, becuase it will show what a terrible idea it is, and then we will rejoin in a couple of decades time. But no matter how bad it gets people like you will just blame everyone else rather than admit you made a mistake, the Govt, remainers, the EU etc.

Nope - I'm a leaver and I've not got you on ignore and thoroughly enjoy to dribbling from you and others. I think its healthy that deluded people can have their say as well. It makes democracy all the more fun.
So you are for Democracy and such except when people have a different point of view? then they are moaning, dribbling etc?

What is it with the likes of you who keep claiming to enjoy others "crying", you sound like a child

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
Deluded is when a man stands up and tells you that he can make you live for 200 years and you accept what he tells you without scrutiny.

You have the critical thinking skills of a turnip, hence your attraction to Farage.

Your fawning of the Donald on another thread is also testament to this

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
So you are for Democracy and such except when people have a different point of view? then they are moaning, dribbling etc?

What is it with the likes of you who keep claiming to enjoy others "crying", you sound like a child
Looking at the technical aspects and actually considering the detail of what brexit means is dribbling and moaning, it seems.

Take a look at the effects of brexit on aviation if we don't retain regulatory coverage by EASA in March.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/uk-aviation-and-brexit.267621/

Again, this gets derided by unthinking chants of project fear

Looking at the technical aspects and actually considering the detail of what brexit means is dribbling and moaning, it seems.

Take a look at the effects of brexit on aviation if we don't retain regulatory coverage by EASA in March.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/uk-aviation-and-brexit.267621/

Again, this gets derided by unthinking chants of project fear

Apparently anything they dont like is classed as project fear, no matter how many facts are presented. Who needs experts when someone can tell you the UK will be going back to a glorious age that never really existed.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I prefer bollock faced fog horn of ingnorance
The incompetent dungweasel has been elected to the House of Commons exactly the same number of times as me. Fortunately, I've not spent a penny on this 'achievement'.

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
Apparently anything they dont like is classed as project fear, no matter how many facts are presented. Who needs experts when someone can tell you the UK will be going back to a glorious age that never really existed.
Just think of warm ale, less brown folk, spitfires and the days of polio and rickits

I've got a very simple view of life which is a vote is a vote and the rules are the rules. My vote is no different to a tramp or a multi-millionaire. An employed or an unemployed person. Everyone knows the rules when they vote and how I feel is you should not be allowed to change the result just because you dont like it which is what is happening now, nor do the rules allow for re-run after re-run after re run until you get the desired outcome. You throw the dice and you take your chance - those are the rules.

I didnt vote Blair and got him twice. I lived with it because everyone has a vote and the rules are you exercise once a general election - I now do that every 5 years.

If Corbyn gets in at the next GE I will accept it - I have no choice as those are the rules/

I voted leave ad we got a result which was leave. People need to accept that and get on with the majority vote.

Yes the people who voted to remain are moaning, dribbling etc as you put it. They need to play by the rules like I do as that is what a democracy is and how one works.