Farage, the morons messiah....

Seems reasonable. What message or slogan will they paint on the side of the bus...?
It will merely say 'Baglock is on board' then the country will follow!

FOr those of you who clearly haven’t read the article

View attachment 346795

He’s piling in as a democratic result is being turned over by the people who do to like it. I think Nigel’s position is fair enough. I put up with Blair and Brown for years because they won the vote. We voted out and that’s what needs to happen
More rhetoric.

How does Nigel propose to keep planes flying when we fall out of EASA if we leave without a transitional deal? Turn over the UK airspace to the Americans?

How does he propose to keep nuclear materials vital for medical treatment in the UK coming into the UK in the event of falling out of Euratom?

By driving around in a battle bus stirring up jingoistic battle of Britain/Dunkirk spirit feeling among the hard of thinking?

By applying for German passports for him and his family?

He's playing with fire and it's a continual disappointment that vast swathes of the electorate are thick enough to buy the snake oil merchant is pushing

393ee1f62668c275b7028f71ecbeb203.jpg

No, but the EU still manages to get itself on the press freedom naughty step.

Hans-Martin Tillack - Wikipedia

Not just the press but employees who dare point out the corruption … EU whistleblower in £130m case is fired
snip " Marta Andreasen, the former chief accountant, was dismissed without pay following a 28-month inquiry after she spoke out against the European Union's "Enron-style" book-keeping.
"I encountered evidence of structural fraud embedded in the European Commission systems," she said. "High officials knew this was the case, and still is the case. I am the one who has behaved as a real European - and I have paid for it with my job."

and this Democracy Movement: Another EU whistleblower sacked for exposing corruption
snip "Terry Battersby has reportedly been removed from his job as head of information technology at the EU-funded Centre for the Development of Enterprise (CDE) after reporting that his boss may have approved the award of lucrative EU contracts to a company in which he had a financial interest.
Battersby is the latest in a long line of whistleblowers who have found themselves vilified by EU institutions and forced out of their jobs for revealing fraud, including Dorte Schmidt-Brown, Robert McCoy, Dougal Watt and former Commission chief accountant Marta Andreasen"

See the Bluffocracy thread for my opinion on political demagogues like Nigel.

Or true to form, spew his usual brand of vacuous rhetoric?
Your opinion?
Vacuous rhetoric?
You are droll.
You thick tart. (SPotY)

More rhetoric.

How does Nigel propose to keep planes flying when we fall out of EASA if we leave without a transitional deal? Turn over the UK airspace to the Americans?

How does he propose to keep nuclear materials vital for medical treatment in the UK coming into the UK in the event of falling out of Euratom?

By driving around in a battle bus stirring up jingoistic battle of Britain/Dunkirk spirit feeling among the hard of thinking?

He's playing with fire and it's a continual disappointment that vast swathes of the electorate are thick enough to buy the snake oil merchant is pushing

View attachment 346800
It’s all a huge worry but fortunately i trust everything our politicians say so aim sure everything will be OK just as long as Nige is as honest as PMTM and Corbyn

Are you 12?
Really, are you 12 or are you mainlining stupid?
These 'concerns' of halfwits have been answered beyond reason, even the terminally stupid wouldn't continue to raise the issues................................................oh.
No they haven't biffer you bloody foo. They've just been dismissed as project fear.

Not a surprising response from a bluffer claiming that he earns £400k per annum stagging on

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
More rhetoric.

View attachment 346800
You're fuuunneeee! :D

What fight back?
What are they fighting against, didn't they win or something?
Are they fighting back against the wrong sort of brexit Or the wrong sort of people's brexit
Eff knows. Just looks like a decent scrap is in the offing. I've got my popcorn in and am ready to form a circle around the protagonists, chanting "Fight, fight, fight!" with everyone else, once they start slapping each other.

you could imagine it. Remainer 6st wet through. shouting 'you beast', whilst slapping the
leaver constantly. Sometime in the final round the leaver sighs, and knocks them out with a decent upper cut. Then goes to the bar whilst the ring is swarmed by remainers sounding like 15yo girls.

If Farage tries to make a comeback.... then so
Feck Off.jpg
will Teflon Tony............o_O

Probably as you are too stupid to understand.
He announcing that he's putting you on ignore.

He'll give you a stiff ignoring for a day or two and then back to normal jogging. That'll show you.

It's only leavers that use the ignore function.

Such flaccid creatures should be denied the vote, in my view