Farage, the morons messiah....

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
Farage is a right libertarian and his detractors fall into the same trap as the media with trump, play the man and adopt an air of contempt only shows up your own bias.

If he does return to frontline politics, it will be for the better.

Good old Crapulus as credulous as ever.
Is it though?

Farrage accepts that he met with Julian Assange is his embassy squat.

ZEIT ONLINE:
Why did you meet with Julian Assange in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London?
Farage stops for a moment to think. Following his visit to the Ecuadorian Embassy not long ago, he told reporters directly after his meeting with Assange that he could no longer remember what he had done in the embassy.
Farage: Oh, for journalistic reasons.
ZEIT ONLINE: What? Because you want to write a story about the WikiLeaks founder?
Farage: For journalistic reasons. I will not say anything more about that. But I did it for journalistic reasons, not for political reasons.
ZEIT ONLINE: What do you mean when you say, "journalistic reasons?"
Farage: I will not say anything more about that. If you look at what I do today, I used to do politics 100 hours a week. But now I do politics for 40 hours a week, so I have got a lot of time to do other things. I am a Fox News contributor. I am an LBC presenter. I write.
Nigel Farage: "It Was a Private Meeting with Assange"

Farrage is defensive because he was accused of meeting Assange to accept a USB drive from him

Mr Farage was spotted visiting Mr Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy, where he lives and claims immunity, in March 2017. He declined to explain why he made that trip at the time.
Trump-Russia probe is told Nigel Farage may have handed thumb drive of data to Julian Assange

Mr Farage says this is all conspiratorial nonsense.

Whilst it was in April 2017 that CIA Director Mike Pompeo stood up and called Wikileaks a "non-state hostile intelligence service", I find it difficult to accept that when you go to meet Assange you don't know who he is, and what he does.

Ultimately, we shall have to see what falls out from the enquiries in the US as to whether Farage had some role in the supply of information to or from Wikileaks. Which is important as Wikileaks is widely believed to be the "Organisation One" in the most recent Mueller indictment.

Mueller just indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers for hacking and leaking Democratic emails

Aye, useful idiots remain useful idiots, Nige will always need 'em and people like you fill the vacancies.
I

I quite like the useful idiots angle. That he has an annoying habit of actually answering questions is true, but quite why admiring that approach should make me an idiot is unclear.

Last edited:
Is it though?

Farrage accepts that he met with Julian Assange is his embassy squat.

Nigel Farage: "It Was a Private Meeting with Assange"

Farrage is defensive because he was accused of meeting Assange to accept a USB drive from him

Trump-Russia probe is told Nigel Farage may have handed thumb drive of data to Julian Assange

Mr Farage says this is all conspiratorial nonsense.

Whilst it was in April 2017 that CIA Director Mike Pompeo stood up and called Wikileaks a "non-state hostile intelligence service", I find it difficult to accept that when you go to meet Assange you don't know who he is, and what he does.

Ultimately, we shall have to see what falls out from the enquiries in the US as to whether Farage had some role in the supply of information to or from Wikileaks. Which is important as Wikileaks is widely believed to be the "Organisation One" in the most recent Mueller indictment.

Mueller just indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers for hacking and leaking Democratic emails
There is a jewish conspiracy headed by the rothchilds to alter the moons orbit in favour of permanent high tides on necker island...true.

Echo On

On ROPS
On ROPs
I

I quite like the useful idiots angle. That he has an annoying habit of actually answering questions is true, but quite why admiring that approach should make me an idiot unclear.
Who isn't an idiot, by Graculus definition.
Farage is one of very few people who say exactly what there thinking and has been proven right on pretty much everything he has said. It infuriates the babies who want to believe what there told.

Who isn't an idiot, by Graculus definition.
Farage is one of very few people who say exactly what there thinking and has been proven right on pretty much everything he has said. It infuriates the babies who want to believe what there told.
Couldn't have put it better myself, I have toyed with the idea of ignoring flatulus, but a circus needs clowns even if gracs and bags only have one joke between them.

There is a jewish conspiracy headed by the rothchilds to alter the moons orbit in favour of permanent high tides on necker island...true.
I knew I met you at the last meeting of the Parliamentary Labour party!

He’s back! Front page of the Torygraph today. Get in Nige!!!!!

Wooo hooooooooo.

Just saying
A bus tour no less.

The cheek of it.

‘I’m back’, Farage declares as he joins Brexit bus tour

See the Bluffocracy thread for my opinion on political demagogues like Nigel.

Is he going to offer any way through the technical details of this most complex of processes?

Or true to form, spew his usual brand of vacuous rhetoric?

The time for campaigning is over.

Good old Nige.... at least he has told those Brussels Politburo Appartachiks just what he thinks of them over many years. The UK MEPs who sit beside him all usually stand up when the EU-SSR's 'Ode to Joy' anthem is played as does everyone else, but they turn their backs to the main podium at the front of the Politburo;s hall.:eek:

FOr those of you who clearly haven’t read the article

53D2BAE5-620D-42BB-80CE-64484CAF2711.jpeg

He’s piling in as a democratic result is being turned over by the people who do to like it. I think Nigel’s position is fair enough. I put up with Blair and Brown for years because they won the vote. We voted out and that’s what needs to happen

I am not fan of Forage, however he can communicate far more with people and gets a message across, much more than the 'Wets' Teresa May or Jeremy Corbyn... both seem a waste of Rations! I have known many good CSMs with much more leadership, and were more articulate than our 'party leaders' ! God help us in the coming months ahead!

Last edited: