Farage, the morons messiah....

Alsacien

LE
http://www.theguardian.com/politics...stice-hitler-german-surrender-first-world-war
Not only the saviour of the UK from the evil EU empire and the hordes of foreigners nicking our benefits and healthcare. He is now also pumping his ego up to cover WW1 military strategy, the UK's military capacity in 1918, German psychology, and Weimar economics. Not to mention promoting military sacrifice in excess of 6 figures.
Keep giving the used car salesman the mic for long enough and the guard was bound to slip, he is not bright enough to converse beyond soundbites.
The epically gullible minority will no doubt be along shortly to accuse me of dissing their prophet, and being in the pay of the EU for pointing out he is semi-literate prosthetic to their own failures in life.
Crack on

Last edited:
I can't see any evidence that he is wrong on this. Hitler certainly was obsessed with the 'traitors of versaille' and painted an undefeated Germany stabbed in the back by weak leaders/Jews.

Can you offer any reasonable counterpoint other than you happen to like the EU and dislike UKIP?

He's still better than the one-eyed Scottish idiot and Blair.

As for Europeans nicking all the jobs, it's true. Have you not been to any UK construction sites? When's the last time you heard a waiter in London with an English accent?

Ultimately, the voting public will decide. I doubt those voting for Farage are any more 'Moronic' than those voting for Miliband, Clegg or Cameron.

Come on, mate. You know you're getting nothing but caps lock and index-fingered keyboard-hammering for daring to comment on the Emperor's fashion sense, don't you?

He dislikes the EU and change is scary, therefore he has all the answers. End of line.

Come on, mate. You know you're getting nothing but caps lock and index-fingered keyboard-hammering for daring to comment on the Emperor's fashion sense, don't you?

He dislikes the EU and change is scary, therefore he has all the answers. End of line.
Do you have a view on the substance of his comments or is dreary snearing all you can manage?

Exhibit A.

See sometimes I look at him and think he is an absolute idiot. Then I find myself looking at Ed Miliband, and I feel nothing but a slowly building rage. If I'd gone to school I with Ed Miliband, I definitely would have been the bloke behind him in most lessons flicking my fountain pen over his shirt.

I'd vote for UKIP over Labour, for sure. I'll have to see what Dave comes up with before the election to decide where it really goes. Be nice to have a bit of a change for once, it's all getting a tad bit stale.

"The man on the street" allegedly voted for an EEC, free trade between European countries, (buy anything at "continental" prices) under the impression that they could get cheap fags and booze. The idea was good but never happened.

Since then we have slid slowly towards a "United States of Europe" where more of our laws and control over our home affairs are controlled by Brussels.

The "privilege" of being part of this organisation is costing us millions of pounds a day, ok we get some back in grants, building assistance etc. But is it worth it?

If we left the EU would European companies who do business with British companies suddenly stop?

Would leaving the EU affect our trade with non EU countries?

I'm just glad we never signed up to the Euro.

He's still better than the one-eyed Scottish idiot and Blair.

As for Europeans nicking all the jobs, it's true. Have you not been to any UK construction sites? When's the last time you heard a waiter in London with an English accent?
Nicking? You mean filling all the low paid, hard toil jobs the local chav population think are below them 'cos they deserve a 'living wage' rather than working to get promoted to a better position, with the level of wages for skills that attracts?

http://www.theguardian.com/politics...stice-hitler-german-surrender-first-world-war

He is now also pumping his ego up to cover WW1 military strategy, the UK's military capacity in 1918, German psychology, and Weimar economics. Not to mention promoting military sacrifice in excess of 6 figures.
Hate to break it to you, but that has been an oft discussed point in historical circles for more years than I care to remember. And its certainly a valid argument with hindsight.
Hell several serving officers at the time suggested the same thing. Equally at the peace conference I seem to recall that at least one of the Allied participants (was it Woodrow Wilson?) was trying to avert the problems that followed by tempering the punitive sanctions against Germany, for fear of a follow on war.

Lets not forget that a combination of the two sure worked the second time around.

Edit:
After reading that article it seems he has a bit of interest in military history. I can only see that as a good thing... name me an interest or hobby of any of the other leaders?

Nicking? You mean filling all the low paid, hard toil jobs the local chav population think are below them 'cos they deserve a 'living wage' rather than working to get promoted to a better position, with the level of wages for skills that attracts?
A local chav population which sees welfare as a lifestyle choice and has generally poor educational standards. Both of which are compounded by a culture of unearned respect, "I deserve" and "everyone's a winner", which grew in and is promoted by the educational system

I can see the damage done in my own and friends children. Despite my best efforts my daughters have bought in to this life view and are suffering for it.

These are influences created and promoted by previous governments. For decades the established parties have ignored and belittled the rational minority. A minority which has predicted today's predicament but been shouted down when raising concerns.

UKIP may not be squeaky clean, have all the answers or previous experience running a national government. Even so, there is a growing public view that they're no worse than the current bunch of useless heat engines that only contribute to the entropy of the universe. People believe UKIP deserve the chance to prove they can do the job (or not). Along the way they may even do something good for the country.

If you compare the policy page on the UKIP website with recent headlines you'll see they have a lot in common. The mainstream parties are running scared. They are adopting "UKIP light" policies to try and grab votes. For me it is too little, too late. Government doesn't respect me and it certainly hasn't earned my respect. I'll be voting UKIP in May.

Last edited:
A local chav population which sees welfare as a lifestyle choice and has generally poor educational standards. Both of which are compounded by a culture of unearned respect, "I deserve" and "everyone's a winner", which grew in and is promoted by the educational system

I can see the damage done in my own and friends children. Despite my best efforts my daughters have bought in to this life view and are suffering for it.

These are influences created and promoted by previous governments. For decades the established parties have ignored and belittled the rational minority. A minority which has predicted today's predicament but been shouted down when raising concerns.

UKIP may not be squeaky clean, have all the answers or previous experience running a national government. Even so, there is a growing public view that they're no worse than the current bunch of useless heat engines that only contribute to the entropy of the universe. People believe UKIP deserve the chance to prove they can do the job (or not). Along the way they may even do something good for the country.

If you compare the policy page on the UKIP website with recent headlines you'll see they have a lot in common. The mainstream parties are running scared. They are adopting "UKIP light" policies to try and grab votes. For me it is too little, too late. Government doesn't respect me and it certainly hasn't earned my respect. I'll be voting UKIP in May.
Well said

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/11/farage-ukip-armistice-hitler-german-surrender-first-world-war

The epically gullible minority will no doubt be along shortly to accuse me of dissing their prophet, and being in the pay of an EU for pointing out he is semi-literate prosthetic to their own failures in life.
Crack on
Thanks for your eloquent generalisation. How about I sling one back your way and dismiss you as a left-wing, champagne swigging, Guardian reader? :smile:

Last edited: