Farage Speaks The Truth..Eurozone

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CptDanjou, Jun 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. A rousing speech? Yes. Factually and economically correct (Spain €400bn debt)? Who knows.

Had to chuckle though
  2. When you listen to his speeches you wonder what the others are thinking? They must sit there silently biting their tongues, trying to look dignified as they are shown up for the utter twonks they are.
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I doubt it, those wearing earphones are probably receiving Orders from Herr Chancellor Merkel programming them to take over brussels as 5th columnists.
    Wait this isnt the naafi?
    Damn I expect they are hearing protection so they dont have to hear the truth!
  4. Farage always tells it like it is...

thing is though the rest of the euro politicos dont like it.
  5. Like or loathe him, Farage has been singing the same tune for 10 years and is being proved right with every passing day.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Starting to Like!
  7. What is it they say about the truth always hurting?
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Don't worry, it is a phase that will soon pass you by.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'm not sure, after all we dont have to like the politician or his politics to vote for him. This one at least seems to know how to say what we all inwardly know but wonder why ur other elected reps dont have the bollocks to say!
    I couldnt stand Margaret Thatcher and was a committed lefty as a teen, living where I did my vote meant little but it was a small protest nonetheless. Since having had my own family and seen the mess the Lefties made again turned me the other way completely, now as we dont have a govt of either colour I find more and more that Farage speaks sense and should be given his reins. He couldnt run the UK but he certainly ought to be given the chance to pull us out of the Eu and if that means making him PM then I am up for it!
    As for Maggie? Well we all know I have a hard spot for her now!
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Wouldn't say I have gone from red to blue but helping out with Labour party fund raisers and benefit gigs in the 80's and 90's sucked any idealism and belief in political parties out of me toute suite. Lift up any stone and you will find a politician scurrying back into the filth. Farage is a bit like Enoch Powell and as with Enoch a politician who tells the truth is shunned by his piers. Carn't ever see him being PM unless things go tits up big time. Then again we live in interesting times.
  11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I would have gone Blue but its no longer there to go to!
  12. It was interesting to see he got some applause, not sure from whom but more than just his fellow UKIP's thats for sure. Having watched various news casts from around Europe there would appear to be quite a bit of discontent from several countries about the ever increasing bailouts to the PIGS, Finland comes to mind, even some of the former Eastern block countries are worried where it will all end up. Apart from Merkel most ordinary Germans are fed up to the back teeth with having to bail the corrupt, feckless, spendthrifts out! Surely anyone in their right mind must now realise what an absolute shambles the Euro has become and the fact that we, despite not being in it, are expected to continue to pour money down the black hole it has become!
    God but its a shame we cant get a LEADER, ala E. Powell who will takes us out of this dictatorial, largely unelected, corrupt self serving mess the EU has become!!