Farage’s big return

Since we're bringing other parties into it....see you and raise you...
Since Batten took over UKIP and they let that ex-Labour loon Waters in they've become the new BNP, obsessing over islamiacs.

I gather that that's why Nige' binned them and started afresh. Same message, same "no ex-BNP" policy, no Waters.

Off topic a bit, but you have then got the attention seeking types like Jess Phillips. They are professional politicians - in it to make a name for the themselves and sod all else.
That why she's said she'll vote against here constituents wishes? Good way to get deselect or not elected. On LBC yesterday, talking non Brexit, some good stuff.

I think Sir Nigel of Brexit is playing a blinder in his party's choice of candidates.
He is also a master of weeding out the weirdos, unlike the LibLabCons.
You on about weeding them out for selection? Widdecombe travels with you on the tube to East Ham doesn't she?

Since Batten took over UKIP and they let that ex-Labour loon Waters in they've become the new BNP, obsessing over islamiacs.

I gather that that's why Nige' binned them and started afresh. Same message, same "no ex-BNP" policy, no Waters.
It was his party, he attracts them. He binned it to run away from fallout and come back the conquering hero.

Well you used one in your user name, which I suppose sounds a bit better than ARRSEmaster!
I just posted this on another thread.

My user name stems from when I was in the shooting team (my team captain christened me this) because I was one of the few who could run a whole butt party doing complicated shoots like the section match and the Wessex cup. I could be trusted to call the times correctly and score up correctly (I was only a Cpl at the end but was very good at yelling "targets up!" at senior ranks).

And you post that, why ?

Yes she is an eccentric, she never was a 'looker', was always a Tory.

She has come out of retirement because she knows British democracy is under fire.
She has spent a lifetime working for the benefit of her country, not to line her pockets.

You really are the most unlikely ex Officer I have ever listened to.
It was at least, a poor attempt at ridicule and not the nicest display of Christian values.
Didn't you like the cartoon?

You have difficulty hiding your nasty side I see.
How unfortunate for a Christian. Your dislike of anyone that disagrees with you is very unChristian like. How typically hypocritical.
Me, on the other hand, I have no need for a god in my moral compass, nor do I need the use of the Samaritans.

I find you most amusing and love you for it. How long are you intending to spend down this particular rabbit hole?

That why she's said she'll vote against here constituents wishes? Good way to get deselect or not elected. On LBC yesterday, talking non Brexit, some good stuff.
Amatuer psychology here but her Twitter profile picture is a bit ego-led:

UZRLxV_2_400x400.jpg

She is almost unavoidable if one follows politics. As in '... on LBC yesterday'. This, from an MP who says she hasn't time to focus on constituents...

That’s a crude and rather low joke but I guess my generation doesn’t have the best track record when it comes to that.
but we are the same generation. Do me a favour and send your snap chat piccies across - you know the ones

Still Batten's investment of all those long nights trying to teach TR how to spell 'elexshun...er elechirn...er ellexun...oh FFS!' have proved a masterstroke now he's chinned UKIP off and stood as an independent against them.

Gotta larf.

only if they arent the same age as me, as as we are the same generation, surely they must be:)
Erm, you're an old fart like me. He's stated previously that he wasn't old enough to vote in the EU election referendum.

I just posted this on another thread.

My user name stems from when I was in the shooting team (my team captain christened me this) because I was one of the few who could run a whole butt party doing complicated shoots like the section match and the Wessex cup. I could be trusted to call the times correctly and score up correctly (I was only a Cpl at the end but was very good at yelling "targets up!" at senior ranks).
I was taking the piss, as is the way of ARRSE, in my own weird humorous mind, but I don't think I'm alone in that humour department here!

I was only a pte when I yelled at the 2i/c of the Bn, a Major, to feck aff. I didn't double mark time, and consequently he went up in my estimation. Not that he would've been too bothered about that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ordinaryforces DIY 20
Z Military History and Militaria 236
robroy The Intelligence Cell 3