Farage’s big return

Mate, the NCA are not the Old Bill.
Never have been and never will be.
As you know, I know and more than one or two organised crime families north and south of the river Thames also happen to know.
Not to mention the other 181,000 wastrels involved in that very same industry up and down the UK.
We have both discussed their competencies on other threads before, investigational skills and law-enforcement are not their forte.
I stand by to be amazed and amused in equal measures from such investigational skills shown by them so far.
Oh be fair. They nearly caught the Vicious Chicken of Bristol.

Very slick, well presented & well choreographed but the speech by Václav Klaus was from the heart & more meaningful than anything preceding.
Beats anything the "traditional" parties have produced in decades.
Oh but the music's shit.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Surely that's a prosecutable offence of incitement there...?
CPS Social Media Prosecution policy is here

HxXps://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/social-media-guidelines-prosecuting-cases-involving-communications-sent-social-media

Incitement is now a statutory rather than common law offence, Section 59 of the Serious Crime Act 2007

A person is guilty of incitement to commit an offence or offences if:
  • They incite another to do or cause to be done an act or acts which, if done, will involve the commission of an offence or offences by the other; and
  • They intend or believe that the other, if he acts as incited, shall or will do so with the fault required for the offence(s) R v Claydon [2006] 1 Cr. App. R. 20.
hXXps://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/inchoate-offences

Prosecution is a matter for CPS. It is without doubt a stupid thing to say, contributing to and creating a febrile atmosphere. Given the complexity of conviction at trial for inciting someone unknown to attempt to commit an assault offence, I suspect I most likely to be dealt with by way of s127 Communicatons act 2003.

Section 127 offence involves proof of an intention that the message should be of a menacing character or alternatively, proof of awareness or recognition of a risk at the time of sending the message that it may create fear or apprehension in any reasonable member of the public who reads or sees it.
Give that can be dealt with by way of an Fixed Penalty Notice for disorder, it is unlikely to result in the hanging, drawing and chartering of the suspect.

The problem is the stupidity and immaturity of the public, as this will result in a large number of persons being reported for such issues.

Given the stress on the criminal justice system, people should grow up.

I'd personally like a Question Time approach - one offender representative of each group stuck on to teach each group a lesson, and prevent the whinging persecution complex from kicking in ("but what about, Miss, Miss -it's so unfair", it really is like a playground and reminds me why I cannot stand the public as a group).

As ever, please take proper legal advice before action.

CPS Social Media Prosecution policy is here

HxXps://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/social-media-guidelines-prosecuting-cases-involving-communications-sent-social-media

Incitement is now a statutory rather than common law offence, Section 59 of the Serious Crime Act 2007

A person is guilty of incitement to commit an offence or offences if:
  • They incite another to do or cause to be done an act or acts which, if done, will involve the commission of an offence or offences by the other; and
  • They intend or believe that the other, if he acts as incited, shall or will do so with the fault required for the offence(s) R v Claydon [2006] 1 Cr. App. R. 20.
hXXps://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/inchoate-offences

Prosecution is a matter for CPS. It is without doubt a stupid thing to say, contributing to and creating a febrile atmosphere. Given the complexity of conviction at trial for inciting someone unknown to attempt to commit an assault offence, I suspect I most likely to be dealt with by way of s127 Communicatons act 2003.

Give that can be dealt with by way of an Fixed Penalty Notice for disorder, it is unlikely to result in the hanging, drawing and chartering of the suspect.

The problem is the stupidity and immaturity of the public, as this will result in a large number of persons being reported for such issues.

Given the stress on the criminal justice system, people should grow up.

I'd personally like a Question Time approach - one offender representative of each group stuck on to teach each group a lesson, and prevent the whinging persecution complex from kicking in ("but what about, Miss, Miss -it's so unfair", it really is like a playground and reminds me why I cannot stand the public as a group).

As ever, please take proper legal advice before action.
But you can imagine the uproar from the "St. Jo" mob if he'd suggested someone should acid-bomb a Labour politician (or maybe even a Tory or LibDem, at a push)...?

Double-standard c**ts!

But you can imagine the uproar from the "St. Jo" mob if he'd suggested someone should acid-bomb a Labour politician (or maybe even a Tory or LibDem, at a push)...?

Double-standard c**ts!
Please see the last paragraph of my post you quote.

The British people are seriously thick. I'm ok, my family are ok. I'm all right Jack as the saying goes. Cameron the ponce has gone, May is out of it and will soon be gone, Corbyn has no chane when we get a no deal Brexit as the Trade Unions will annihilate him. Boris going for the top job, I doubt he will hold it for long. As for farage well watch the Jolly Jack:

Nigel Farage 'trapped on bus' surrounded by protesters holding milkshakes

Didn't Nigel say he wished he's been born earlier so he could have taken part in D day, he's is currently waiting for a Princes Gate style operation to save him from the three Gordie blokes surrounding his bus.

View attachment 394488
There must be some irony in "the movement" being imprinted on people's minds as being assoicated with a McDonald's thick shake since the vast majority of lefty snowflakes are doubtless vehemently opposed to the corporate greed and capitalist excesses, not to mention the alleged environmental destruction, associated with the brand.

There must be some irony in "the movement" being imprinted on people's minds as being assoicated with a McDonald's thick shake since the vast majority of lefty snowflakes are doubtless vehemently opposed to the corporate greed and capitalist excesses, not to mention the alleged environmental destruction, associated with the brand.
I get the impression that their whole approach to this throughout has been as acting like a bunch of teenagers. If this is the state of political debate then God help us all.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yes, in spite of the fact that the first weaponised milkshake was from Five Guys I believe.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ordinaryforces DIY 20
Z Military History and Militaria 238
robroy The Intelligence Cell 3