Farage’s big return

Only flyer through our door so far has been for Brexit party. I'm guessing the others have realised it's not worth wasting the money...

Only flyer through our door so far has been for Brexit party. I'm guessing the others have realised it's not worth wasting the money...
Strangely, in Sister Rees Mogg's district, the Brexit Party is about the only party's leaflet we've not had. Perhaps they believe our vote is a given by virtue of Ms RM being the first on the list.

Not at all.
I'm a failed businessman who lives in a pebble dashed hovel wif his Mum & weighs 300lbs (according to a couple of oracles* on Arrse)

*Other more accurately descriptive words available on request.:wink:

Okay...a fiver then

Not at all.
I'm a failed businessman who lives in a pebble dashed hovel wif his Mum & weighs 300lbs (according to a couple of oracles* on Arrse)

*Other more accurately descriptive words available on request.:wink:
Your a vile fascist liar.
If you were a brexit 3rd party singular you woodnt of spelt all those words right coz of bein unnedducated.
Your obviously a Remainer like I .

Does the daft cow not realise that this sort of thing merely serves to entrench support for her opponent by making herself look a bit bitter and opportunistic and - well - like one of those "never worked in the real world" career politicians that we all seem to so despise these days...?
She is trying to hoover up as many TV appearance fees as she can, before her 'party' disappears into oblivion.

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ordinaryforces DIY 20
Z Military History and Militaria 236
robroy The Intelligence Cell 3