Farage’s big return

First clip shows just how bad Marr and the BBC are. No other politician would be disparaged in that way (I use disparage because it certainly wasn't an interview). Out of the two Farage seemed calm, collected, intelligent and had something to say, wether Marr and the BBC wanted to hear it or not.

Shocking way to behave by Marr, absolutely shocking.
Agree that it's pathetic but they are doing to anyone not from the mainstream. It's not just farage that's being smeared.

First clip shows just how bad Marr and the BBC are. No other politician would be disparaged in that way (I use disparage because it certainly wasn't an interview). Out of the two Farage seemed calm, collected, intelligent and had something to say, wether Marr and the BBC wanted to hear it or not.

Shocking way to behave by Marr, absolutely shocking.
Confirmed immediately afterwards by the fragrant Jonathan Ashworth MP who described Marr's interview as "Brilliant".

Exactly - Marr knew that discussing the current situation would probably lead to him being sacked by the BBC for not following groupthink. It was the probably the most duplicitious, incompetent interviewing process I have seen in a long time. Farage absolutely wiped the floor with him. Probably worth another 1000 votes to TBP.
Agreed.
Farage eviscerated Andrew Marr and it was a joy to watch.
Unfortunately, it is not going to make politicians (generally) or the BBC ( almost exclusively ) listen to the people who pay their wages .

What would be amazing, IF he gets power, would be the end of the current BBC and the TV licence. It is clearly biased and needs the same slap that the mainstream parties need.

Farage criticised for using antisemitic themes to criticise Soros

Things getting desperate at Graun towers as they are reduced to trotting out the 'calling a convicted criminal foreign billionaire who openly uses his wealth to interfere with the politics of other nations on it must be anti semitic, because anti semites say some jews do the things he admits to doing' horsecack. Sadly for them the BP PR chaps seem to be very on the ball for a new party so rather than signing off the nonsense with their usual 'we contacted party x for comment' they had to finish with the following:-

A Brexit party spokesman said: “There is absolutely nothing in any of these remarks to substantiate an allegation of antisemitism. It is an exceptionally feeble attempt to portray Nigel Farage as an antisemite. Anybody with an iota of intelligence or objectivity will see right through it.

“This long list of supposed ‘revelations’ amounts to nothing more than a reasonable and measured critique of the well-known political activities and ambitions of a high-profile billionaire. Even by the Guardian’s lamentable standards, this manufactured story is pathetic.”

Andrew Marr:

Andrew Marr: I was a fool to grope a colleague... but I was suffering from exhaustion

Andrew Marr, the veteran BBC presenter, has blamed “exhaustion” for a set of compromising photographs which showed him embracing a female producer with some enthusiasm.
Marr, 53, a married man, also said an excess of alcohol played its part and admitted that he had been a “fool, fool, fool”.

As he likes to dredge up the past.
Even more amusing is the fact that apparently his Mrs is a Grauniad journo...

Andrew Marr:

Andrew Marr: I was a fool to grope a colleague... but I was suffering from exhaustion

Andrew Marr, the veteran BBC presenter, has blamed “exhaustion” for a set of compromising photographs which showed him embracing a female producer with some enthusiasm.
Marr, 53, a married man, also said an excess of alcohol played its part and admitted that he had been a “fool, fool, fool”.

As he likes to dredge up the past.
This one is quite telling of the man

You know the ‘Establishment’ is getting worried by Farage’s entrance back on to the Political stage, judging by the sheer number of anti-Farage articles appearing in the press, including the Mail on Sunday (now very firmly in the Remain camp). Coupled with the clear BBC hostility to what he represents, they clearly ‘don’t like it up ‘em”!
Keep it going Nigel, you may only flicker briefly like a Shooting Star, but while it lasts, it’s a sight to behold!

By coincidence saw the same thread dated 2014, pretty much the same comments as this thread, naff all change

"I knew UKIP were going to do well when I saw the blizzard of anti-UKIP stories in the press. I always watch what the thieving scum politicians do, rather than what they say they will do. Their spin-doctors clearly saw the poll results and were getting panicky. "
old_nis
26 May 2014

You know the ‘Establishment’ is getting worried by Farage’s entrance back on to the Political stage, judging by the sheer number of anti-Farage articles appearing in the press, including the Mail on Sunday (now very firmly in the Remain camp). Coupled with the clear BBC hostility to what he represents, they clearly ‘don’t like it up ‘em”!
Keep it going Nigel, you may only flicker briefly like a Shooting Star, but while it lasts, it’s a sight to behold!
you can bet your bottom dollar that if any leaders debates occur (unlikely with TM and Jezza being so crap!) that all of the rest wil be desperately ganging up on Farage and that any tv panels will be heavily weighted against him - its a sad reflection of how left wing the media have got that they now scheme with the mainstream parties against any insurgents. In the US Hilary Clinton was fed the debate questions in advance (fact!) and a measured 90% of all media coverage and media talking heads have been against him since he was elected - they dont even try to hide it! expect that also with Farage if the BP wins and goes on to run in the next GE

you can bet your bottom dollar that if any leaders debates occur (unlikely with TM and Jezza being so crap!) that all of the rest wil be desperately ganging up on Farage and that any tv panels will be heavily weighted against him - its a sad reflection of how left wing the media have got that they now scheme with the mainstream parties against any insurgents. In the US Hilary Clinton was fed the debate questions in advance (fact!) and a measured 90% of all media coverage and media talking heads have been against him since he was elected - they dont even try to hide it! expect that also with Farage if the BP wins and goes on to run in the next GE
I am not sure the media are left wing, not in the true political sense. They are not pushing equality for the workers, they are pushing elitism for the ruling few.

Keeping the snouts of the nomenklatura in the trough you mean? Sounds about right for politicians of all stripes. The left just find it easier to bullshit the little people that it's for their own good.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ordinaryforces DIY 20
Z Military History and Militaria 236
robroy The Intelligence Cell 3