FAO ODPs

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by paraodp444, Oct 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was just wandering for the guys and girls who have been deployed as odp's in what role have you been utilised clinically i.e anaethestics, scrub or recovery possibly even all three.

Iam aware we should all be multi skilled in all three areas however just trying to find out what happens in the real world of tours with regards to ODPs. for future reference :)

cheers all

2. You will find yourself doing all including A&E (when needed), CSSD and IRT (If nominated) etc.

3. DK will be able to tell you all about it in Feb 07 upon his return! :D

Have a good tour DK, drop me a line and let me know how youre getting on.

FF

4. Nothing like being volunteered DK however on a lighter note you may get a new TAX bonus

Dont worry pigs are fed and ready for take off

5. Anyone got any OFFICIAL info about this tax situation?

6. Its a volunteer army, you only need to volunteer once and most people did that at the recruiting office! That of course negates the need to volunteer for anything ever again for up to 22 years!

enjoy the 50 bedder! :D

7. Cheers FF

8. You forgot the XX at the end of your post.

9. And moaning about the hierachy as they wont let you get pissed up and wear football tops whilst on call.

10. smithy749 and touch_it seem like happy people.

11. ha ha, im always happy. Im in the RAMC what reason do i have to be miserable.

Although i do agree smithy749 is a toss£r.

12. To true Touch_it...