FAO Liverpool Fans!

Fellow Red men I find myself in the Lucky position of having a spare ticket for Liverpool - Bolton in the Anny Road (not a brilliant seat but there you are) on 2 Dec 07 (1500 Kick Off).

The Face Price is £34 and that is what I want - no more no less. I would rather this was handed over for the ticket at the Ground, no mucking about with pay pal etc, and I will happily stand you a pint. My seat will be about four rows back from you.

So - There you have it. If you are interested, please PM me, first come is first served.

Heed.

Heedthebaw said:
Fellow Red men I find myself in the Lucky position of having a spare ticket for Liverpool - Bolton in the Anny Road (not a brilliant seat but there you are) on 2 Dec 07 (1500 Kick Off).

The Face Price is £34 and that is what I want - no more no less. I would rather this was handed over for the ticket at the Ground, no mucking about with pay pal etc, and I will happily stand you a pint. My seat will be about four rows back from you.

So - There you have it. If you are interested, please PM me, first come is first served.

Heed.
Wot? Steve McLaren not going now....

TAXI!