Fanuary - surely preferable to Movember

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by changingmag, Nov 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fanuary | A global charity event held each January raising awareness for womens health and funds for cervical cancer research

To quote the site: During Fanuary each year, girls (and boys!) grow, shave, shape and color their short and curlies all in the name of fighting cancer.

And no pictures (yet). I would propose that photos of feminine topiary should be allowed through the net as it's all in the name of chirridy. Always been a fan of the Brazilian and Californian myself (not me personally - I'm a Hollywood man). Some prefer the German (straightforward box).

However, in the interest of equal opportunities, Fanuary gets my support.

Attached Files:

2. Can't find it on the charities commission website, just another scam. I thought if women had medical problems they went to a GP?
  3. I'd prefer it they all shaved... more to the imagination.

And you could have different 'classes' ie the 'landing strip', 'love heart', 'chevron(s)', 'playboy' or the 'roadkill badger'.
  4. Just leave fannies to the men.

If you put GM in charge of furry things she'd burn them to death.
  5. Ok, just leave the boys to me.
  6. Here's Jim on burning stubble:

"Burning straw comes under the law"

Top Comment: "I can think of a few other things that come under the law, you massive cunt."
  7. Nooooo...ban this going back to the 70's....wax on...wax off!
  8. Some top suggestions here ( I think )

• Like Like x 1
  9. You'd rather there was no site here at all?
  10. Is that a Nyotaimori menu?
  11. Puts a new perspective on going to the barbers and asking for a No 3 all over.
  12. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Hedge trimmer? Just to keep the bushes tidy
  13. And when the vid had run its bizarre course, this image appeared. At least he looked happy... fucking nonce.

Attached Files:

14. I can't see it taking off really - At least in Movember men walk around looking like fucking loons becuase they have a tash. How on earth are we supposed to know that women are doing it unless they walk around with their gash out?