Fantasy Third Reich

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Apr 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A third term, a Third Reich? Who would have what job in the Reichschancellory?

Adolf Hitler - Tony Blair. The same messianic delusions of grandeur, although Hitler had a smaller ego and a better-looking missus.
    Hermann Goering - John Prescott. Fat pompous substance abusers (morphine and pies respectively) with airs and graces and a penchant for Elton-John style living.
    Martin Bormann - Gordon Brown. Effectively second in charge, fingers in every pie, scheming against other figures.
    Heinrich Himmler - David Blunkett!
    Josef Goebbels - Alastair Campbell. What more can you say?

Any further advances?
  2. Alisdair Campbell - Heydrich
  3. Upon reflection I think that some of Neu Arbeit may have to job-share, as there are so many twisted personalities behind the red rose!
  4. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Hoon = Feld Marshall Keitel - arrse licker extraordinaire
  5. John Reid - Himmler

Rupert Murdoch - Goebbels

Tiger Tank - Prezza...
  6. blunketts hund .... blondie.
  7. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

"Jawohl, mein Fuhrer! The British Army can do it!"

(pause for arrse-kissing)
  8. Was this thread inspired by the occasion of Adolf Hitler's 116th birthday yesterday (which he celebrated quietly in the Antarctic base in Neu Schwabenland with Elvis and Lord Lucan) :lol:
  9. Hey Hangman...I had a beer with a dude called 'English John' at a bar in Odessa a few daze ago. Said he was 'Lord Lucan-bach'...hummm.

English John bought the beers.

10. As they say "Texas is a state of mind" :)
  11. Rudolf Hess = Robin Cook (yes - lock the ****** up)
  12. oh...add a pix:

13. I think you are mistaken, in every picture of Blunkett's hound I've seen she is a brunette...??

(With apologies to Kimberley Quinn and two fingers ("he's holding two fingers up David!!") up to Blunkett...)
  14. Yes! Lunatic who does a runner early on in the war! :twisted:
  15. Baldur von Schirach=Margaret Hodge
    Martin Bormann=Peter Mandelson(I realise that may be offensive as PM is of the tribe of "Red Sea Pedestrians-but you have to see the similarities)
    Leni Riefenstahl=Kirsty Wark
    [​IMG] Dr. Kundt=Geoff Hoon
    Julius Streicher=Peter Hain
    Dr Mengele=John Reid................usw