Fantasy Manager - The ARRSE League

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by drain_sniffer, May 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The FA website run a fantasy manager game, where you can set up your own league. I was thinking of running one for any Arrsers who may be interested. Obviously I will only crack on with it if it gets enough interest.

So, who is up for it?

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I'll embarress myself but I'd give it ago!

3. Sounds good to me.

4. Im bumping this up so that everyone knows the league is up and running for all those on Arrse who care to join

go to this website - http://fantasy.premierleague.com

log in, enter a team and then PM me. I will then send you the code to join the Arrse league. Its free to join so even the tighter members can have a go.

5. bump again.

Come on people - Join the league!

6. We now have five players in the league. Need to make it bigger to make it entertaining, so put your footy knowledge to the test and see how you do. All teams should be submited by mid August, before the first game of the new season kicks off. Just follow the instructions and join in

7. If you have joined then please attach it to your signature so other people can join. Just a thought lol.

8. I'm in, but only just seen the thread. I'll have to knock a team together in a couple of weeks.

9. Ok, we have 9 teams in now. If you want to enter a team, the cut of date will be the 10 August. Get your teams in!

10. Entered ....all i need is the login in order for me to crowned the ARRSE champ...LOL

SOOOOOOOOOOOOPER IRONS!!!!!

11. Do you need the code mate? If you do PM me.

12. PM sent cheers

13. Thats me in
    Come on you Reds

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Atleast West Ham might win something this season.

15. I was going to say something along those lines but figured having the FA Cup semi-final rubbed in my face would be too painful.