Fantasy Manager - The ARRSE League

The FA website run a fantasy manager game, where you can set up your own league. I was thinking of running one for any Arrsers who may be interested. Obviously I will only crack on with it if it gets enough interest.

So, who is up for it?
Im bumping this up so that everyone knows the league is up and running for all those on Arrse who care to join

go to this website -

log in, enter a team and then PM me. I will then send you the code to join the Arrse league. Its free to join so even the tighter members can have a go.
We now have five players in the league. Need to make it bigger to make it entertaining, so put your footy knowledge to the test and see how you do. All teams should be submited by mid August, before the first game of the new season kicks off. Just follow the instructions and join in
If you have joined then please attach it to your signature so other people can join. Just a thought lol.
I'm in, but only just seen the thread. I'll have to knock a team together in a couple of weeks.
Entered ....all i need is the login in order for me to crowned the ARRSE champ...LOL

I was going to say something along those lines but figured having the FA Cup semi-final rubbed in my face would be too painful.
32 teams in now. If there are any arrsers left who still want to join, you have just 6 days left to get in, then the league will be closed.
aaaaaaaaaaaand thats about 15 of us who have now compromised our true identities on there.

chintonboy, your team is sh*t. get back to work :)