Fantasy F1 2013 anyone?

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by maguire, Feb 9, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

2. You're a knob xxx

• Like Like x 1
  3. Although I quite like watching the F1, I really can't think of anything more dull than a Fantasy F1 team!

4. My F1 fantasy involves Lewis Hamilton piling into a group of premiership footballers at 180 MPH whilst towing a trailer full of inner city schoolkids.

5. Can I fantasize about ripping the wings off, and restoring the tracks to their original layout?

6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you can.

if thats what you like, ever heard of a game called 'Grand Prix Legends'? based around the 1967 season iirc - no wings, treaded tyres, and more slides than a kids playground. been kept updated by the fans for newer gfx setups too - Grand Prix Legends - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. Not only have I heard of it, but I've managed a 1:24.xx lap of Monza, and a 9:50 odd lap of the Ring. Not actually having any fear of dying in a fireball helps quite abit...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Im in Piston Broke

• Like Like x 1
  9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

i got round Spa in under 4...never been as satisfied with a game as I was then...

10. Do NOT phone me about your "satisfaction". I'll sing to you.

Yawn rape yourself xxx

11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I've cracked one off twice since you phoned btw.

12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

anyway...you dont even LIKE f1. so run along, dear. man talk. **smacks sluggy's arse firmly**

13. Little tiny bit of sick in my mouth.

You ******* minger.

14. Twas a great game, dosn't want to work with windows 7 64 bit though.

15. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

you sure theres no workaround at all? tried running as admin?