Fantasy F1 2013 anyone?

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
P

PrinceAlbert

Although I quite like watching the F1, I really can't think of anything more dull than a Fantasy F1 team!

My F1 fantasy involves Lewis Hamilton piling into a group of premiership footballers at 180 MPH whilst towing a trailer full of inner city schoolkids.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
you can.

if thats what you like, ever heard of a game called 'Grand Prix Legends'? based around the 1967 season iirc - no wings, treaded tyres, and more slides than a kids playground. been kept updated by the fans for newer gfx setups too - Grand Prix Legends - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not only have I heard of it, but I've managed a 1:24.xx lap of Monza, and a 9:50 odd lap of the Ring. Not actually having any fear of dying in a fireball helps quite abit...

Im in Piston Broke

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Not only have I heard of it, but I've managed a 1:24.xx lap of Monza, and a 9:50 odd lap of the Ring. Not actually having any fear of dying in a fireball helps quite abit...
i got round Spa in under 4...never been as satisfied with a game as I was then...

i got round Spa in under 4...never been as satisfied with a game as I was then...
Do NOT phone me about your "satisfaction". I'll sing to you.

Yawn rape yourself xxx

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I've cracked one off twice since you phoned btw.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
anyway...you dont even LIKE f1. so run along, dear. man talk. **smacks sluggy's arse firmly**

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
you sure theres no workaround at all? tried running as admin?

you sure theres no workaround at all? tried running as admin?
Tried running?

Casualty is on, so **** off you fat **** xxx

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Tried running?

Casualty is on, so **** off you fat **** xxx
you havent got a ******* clue what we're talking about on any level, have you??

now havent you got a bin there you can go and shout at for a bit while the grown ups have their conversation? ;)

you havent got a ******* clue what we're talking about on any level, have you??

now havent you got a bin there you can go and shout at for a bit while the grown ups have their conversation? ;)
You're fat and you snore and you need to lose 10 stone before I spew on you again.

Some of these idiots would pay for that.