Fantasy F1 2009

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
been playing the fantasy F1 ran by this lot for a few years now - http://www.f1manager.info/index.php - its pretty well set out and run, and usually a good giggle (and 100% free).
I've set up a subleague - the Arrsehole racing league - so as well as seeing how well you're doing across the main league, you can also see how well you're doing against other Arrsers. the password for the league is depailler. I run as World Enterprises F1.
see you there.

Joined as Piston Broke

Joined as Racing Green.

Slingsby's specials have joined.

A slightly better pints haul this weekend.

Looking to change engines for China.

Talking of which, if you have 2 engines or chassis filling points places, do you score for them both?

EDIT: Did I really say "pints" - I'm sure I meant "points"

chris951 said:
Talking of which, if you have 2 engines or chassis filling points places, do you score for them both?
You do. I think you score more points on chassis aswell. I have enough dosh to buy a Ferrari engine now. 8) But after what happened in Oz and today, i dont think so.

Matty0001 said:
chris951 said:
You do. I think you score more points on chassis aswell. I have enough dosh to buy a Ferrari engine now. 8) But after what happened in Oz and today, i dont think so.
Yes, needs to be in a decent package and reliable - Ferrari aren't that at the moment.

Factory Toyota is looking good - they were pretty strong & reliable most of last year also?