Fantasy Army Boxing

Over the years, I have received several invitations to Army Boxing events, and each time have groaned inwardly at the prospect of having to spend an evening trussed up in Mess Dress whilst being obliged to watch two sweaty individuals who allegedly passed a BARB test batter the living shite out of each other. Frankly, I'd rather spend the evening tucked up in bed with a good Trollope.*

Since the Army is the bastion of some of the most neanderthal, antediluvian social attitudes on the planet (huzzah!) — the 'Lines of Torres Vedras' of all things 'bloke' — I suppose this sort of comes with the territory.

But the world has moved on, and we must embrace chayynge!

So, in the spirit of multiculturalism and ideological debate, I might just pull on the old Mess overalls to watch ten rounds of...

Fransen vs Mustafa
Fight of the Centureee
fransen.jpg
vs
mustafa.jpg

In one corner we have Jayda Fransen of Britain First, pin-up of the Hitler Youth and terror of the 'darkies', and in the other corner we have Bahar Mustafa, Diversity Officer of Goldsmith's Student Union, femme fatale of radical 'otherness' and strangely-pale honkycide evangelist.

Ding ding, Round One...

Gentlemen of Arrse, your nominations please.

*John Major's one and only joke, I believe, not counting spaffing in the Currie.

That Mustafa clot does look spectacularly smug.

And yes.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
The most anticipated rematch of the century.
Years in the making.​
It's THE CUNT-OFF in THE COUNTRYSIDE........

Vs

Over the years, I have received several invitations to Army Boxing events, and each time have groaned inwardly at the prospect of having to spend an evening trussed up in Mess Dress whilst being obliged to watch two sweaty individuals who allegedly passed a BARB test batter the living shite out of each other. Frankly, I'd rather spend the evening tucked up in bed with a good Trollope.*

Since the Army is the bastion of some of the most neanderthal, antediluvian social attitudes on the planet (huzzah!) — the 'Lines of Torres Vedras' of all things 'bloke' — I suppose this sort of comes with the territory.

But the world has moved on, and we must embrace chayynge!

So, in the spirit of multiculturalism and ideological debate, I might just pull on the old Mess overalls to watch ten rounds of...

Fransen vs Mustafa
Fight of the Centureee
View attachment 219718 vs View attachment 219720

In one corner we have Jayda Fransen of Britain First, pin-up of the Hitler Youth and terror of the 'darkies', and in the other corner we have Bahar Mustafa, Diversity Officer of Goldsmith's Student Union, femme fatale of radical 'otherness' and strangely-pale honkycide evangelist.

Ding ding, Round One...

Gentlemen of Arrse, your nominations please.

*John Major's one and only joke, I believe, not counting spaffing in the Currie.
Christ they both have crazy eyes, verging on danger fuck me thinks.

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
I would have placed my wagers on Rachel Dolezal

UNTIL I FOUND OUT ...