fantastic news everyone

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by maguire, Apr 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

Billie Piper blames the credit crunch for her struggle to find work | Mail Online

'But away from the small screen, actress Billie Piper has admitted that she is facing a 'desperate' battle to find work.

And she said the recession had made it even harder to land a role and she would consider upping sticks to the US to get work.'

I can see a way out of this that benefits everyone...if we all get together and throw in a few quid each, she'll get to stay in the UK and we get to see 'secret diary of a call girl' as it SHOULD have been filmed - no plot, just billie in stockings and suspenders on the receiving end of gallons of manfat in every orifice. and then make sure Karen Gillan's alright for a few quid and isnt in the same spot as billie by getting her in so the two of them can lez it up for a bit. I'd quite happily subsidize that. anyone else?
    • Like Like x 5
  2. fantastic idea maybe get the saturdays and girls aloud in and see if they want to make guest apperances
  4. Traditionally, in modern times of recession, the one buoyant sphere of commerce has always been entertainment which has generally gone into overtime. In times of hardship people have always enjoyed escapism, the Great Depression saw the golden era of the Hollywood musical with the likes of Eddie Cantor and Busby Berclay churning them out by the dozen. Mind you, you had to be glamorous in those days, not sure Miss Piper could pull that off.
  5. She must be very upset that she and Mr Evans went their separate ways.
  6. Boldnotold

Boldnotold LE Book Reviewer

Doubt it, she's married to Lawrence Fox. His Dad and Uncle are worth a bob or two.
  8. Perhaps she has not been given any work because she is crap at what she does?

Just a thought.
  9. Boldnotold

Boldnotold LE Book Reviewer

More like she's taken on too many 'naked' roles in the past and is either now too picky to take them any more (now she has a son it could spoil his school life) or she's not got the bod she once had and isn't getting the offers.

As this is the NAAFI, in respect of her husband, I would.
  10. Talentless twat.Set the TARDIS for 10 year back then!.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hmmm - I wonder why the Kylie Watson story gets five times as many photos as the average MC article?

In respect of Billie Piper: I still would, several times, in each and every hole.
  12. "In respect of Billie Piper: I still would, several times, in each and every hole"....Each to his own.Are you an Osmond per chance?.
  13. She gives me the horn , shes been in my wank bank for years , gets an airing every now and then thanks for the reminder . lm of for a quick joderell. carry on !
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I have only seen her in the Dr. Who serial. If she speaks like she spoke on that show then I'm not surprised she's finding it hard to get new work. Chavspeak is a difficult language to master I daresay but there's little call for speakers of it on this side of the Atlantic. We like our English spoken with a Midwestern twang. Hey, if Hugh Laurie can craft a convincing Yank accent and become a star on "House" Billie can do it too. ;-)

Wouldn't mind dropping a load in her gob past that row of tombstones though. Quite tasty. :p