Fantastic Idea

A friend of mine who's son's in Afghanistan at the moment has just told me about a website his son and some of the boys have been leaving video messages on, in case they don't make it back.

Seems like a fantastic idea and perfect for the forces. Take a look at and see what you think. it's called lastgoodbyes.org

A friend of mine who's son's in Afghanistan at the moment has just told me about a website his son and some of the boys have been leaving video messages on, in case they don't make it back.

Seems like a fantastic idea and perfect for the forces. Take a look at and see what you think. it's called lastgoodbyes.org
Only £19.95!

I took a look and I think you're a spamming vulture ****.

You've registered under different usernames and you're speaking to yourself you daft sod....

Check my posts you piece of shit, I know quite a few guys on here in the UK section who I served with and who know me.
I did check your posts. Three of them are spamming your "fantastic idea" across other forums.
You asked people to take a look and see what they think, so I did.
It's not a "fantastic idea"; it's a crap, shabby, sordid idea.

Wouldn't an ex-REME officer know when to deploy an apostrophe?

There is no mention on your website about how the next-of-kin could retrieve a message left by someone who had since died. Such a message could be of immense sentimental value. Is there a fee for the NoK and, if not, why doesn't the website state that?

Did you ever see 'Paper Moon'?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Afghanistan 0
Speedy Military History and Militaria 2
Doc ARRSE: Site Issues 0