Fantastic Art from Herrick 14

If anybody is aware of any art depicting C-IED operations, then please point me that way. I've got a house to fill.

If anybody is aware of any art depicting C-IED operations, then please point me that way. I've got a house to fill.
If you have any decent photos you could send them to any artist. I would be surprised if those photos were not photos turned into a paintings, just from the nature of them and also the fact that he was only in afghan for 5 weeks and seems to have a lot of quality paintings for the amount of time. The bloke is very talented though, and I personally would have a couple of them as prints. It might be worth sending him a message through his facebook page - if you don't have fachache then shoot me a message and I will hapily send on the request for you. He might be willing to do them for his portfolio and then allow you to buy a print.

If you have any decent photos you could send them to any artist. I would be surprised if those photos were not photos turned into a paintings, just from the nature of them and also the fact that he was only in afghan for 5 weeks and seems to have a lot of quality paintings for the amount of time. The bloke is very talented though, and I personally would have a couple of them as prints. It might be worth sending him a message through his facebook page - if you don't have fachache then shoot me a message and I will hapily send on the request for you. He might be willing to do them for his portfolio and then allow you to buy a print.
Camera destroyed in the blast unfortunately.