Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CivPlod, Nov 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Only women could come up with such a cunt (pardon the pun) of a antithesis to Movember. Basicaly they are threatening to grow winter growlers.

Is there anybody out there(men or lezzers) who actually like a hairy pie still?
  2. HHH

HHH LE

When you're starving you'll eat any sort of pie, I find !!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I'm all up for a bit of strange every know and again, but not all the time!
  4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP's doing the rounds of Facebook...Looks like some ARRSE Maidens are up for it.!!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Forget Fannuary, roll on Rapril.
    • Like Like x 16
  6. Love a hairy growler. Some of the hairy pies you could get in Germany. Ever since I found that clump of pubes in my chicken and mushroom pie I have had a fetish for them. Any colour any smell any taste any texture and any age (14 plus).
    • Like Like x 1
  7. For starters

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      File size:
      7 KB
    • Like Like x 2
  8. If it's for a good cause...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mr FRODO!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Fuckin 'ell Cleetus!!! Grizzly Adams inbred daughter came to mind seeing that!
  11. I prefer to use the month of Febuhairy.
  12. There can't be too many women who don't keep it shaved or at least trimmed right back these days and those that don't are ugly, hairy freaks whose muff reeks of squid piss. Eeeeeuuuuuughhhh.
  13. You, sir, are not a gentleman. The lady question is allowing her nether parts to develop au naturale in order to raise good cash money for little orphans and what not..
  14. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just be glad it's not...

15. Russel Brand?