Fannie Greene

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Gunner_smudge, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sinner to Irish Priest..."Forgive me Father, I have sinned and it has been one month since my last confession. I've had sex with Fannie Greene twice a week for the last three weeks."
    Priest to sinner..."You are forgiven, but you must try to be stronger. Take three Hail Mary's for your penance."
    Soon another man entered the confessional.
    "Father, forgive me, I have sinned and it is two months since my last confession. I've been having oral sex with Fannie Greene twice a week for the last six weeks."
    This time the priest asked. "Who is this Fannie Greene?"
    "A new woman in the parrish." replied the sinner.
    "Very well." said the priest. "You are forgiven my son, but try to be stronger and avoid temptation. Go away and say ten Hail Mary's for your penance."
    The following Sunday morning at Mass, the priest was about to begin reading the gospel when a tall, gorgeous red headed woman entered the church. She was wearing a very short emerald green dress and matching shiny green patent leather shoes.
    All the men present kept their eyes firmly fixed on her as she walked slowly up the ailse and sat down in a pew directly in front of the alter.
    The priest and the alter boy both let out a gasp as the woman sat down, then spread her legs. ( Sharon Stone style)
    The priest turned to the alter boy and whispered..." Is that Fannie Greene?"
    The alter boy replied quietly replied..."I don't think so Father,.... It's just the reflection off her shoes" :omfg: