Fandabidozi - Would you kick Jimmy Krankies back doors in?

Would you Fandabidozi Jimmy Krankie

• Total voters
After pondering my wasted youth and coming across this web site : http://www.thekrankies.cwc.net/ I have contemplated the idea of would I throw one up Jimmy Krankie? He/she is tiny and looks great in a nice dress. I can imagine spinning 'Jimmy' around my tube like a human windmill. The more I think about it the more the idea appeals to me. I am thinking a Krankie spitroasting with Ian to help sorting 'Jimmy' out. I am also inviting 'Jimmy' to become an arrse maiden. Check out 'his' dress. I am about to plan an act of piracy on the high seas and I need a crew. My plan is to scuttle their Cruise ship and kidnap 'Jimmy' and use him as my Cabin Boy for some pirate adventures. Shiver me timbers, who's up for it me hearties?

So come on be honest would you Krank up a Krankie?

:D Fandabidozi!

I'd rather do Orville myself.

And Chuckles could watch.

At least they've both had someone's hand up there already.

So what's the picture of wee Jimmy in a basque and sussies all about?

S-T, the Krankies are on to you: they've taken their website down. I checked just now for research purposes.

I would. Jimmy would have to keep the hat and tie on throughout, though. I wonder if I could force some asphyxiation action on her...? Or maybe just use the tie as reins......

Saw it in the current bun as well that they were swingers. I have exceedingly low morals but even I wouldn't put mine anywhere near her snatch.