Fancy Dress?

Have a Childhood memory fancy dress party coming up and need a funny costume idea. Gary Glitter my favourite so far, but has anyone else got a better idea?

Mustard

Premature ejaculation,
Just go in a pair of boxers and when they say what are you here as you say a premmie, I just come in me pants

colonel_mustard said:
Have a Childhood memory fancy dress party coming up and need a funny costume idea. Gary Glitter my favourite so far, but has anyone else got a better idea?

Mustard
Is this a kids party ?

Gary Glitter would be great if its at a playgroup or a school. How about a concert and going as Michael "more plastic than Visa" Jackson.

"fire alarm"

glass jar over kn0b, then tell the doris' that if there is a fire. break glass, pull kn0b & i'll come as quick as i can.

T

TheSnake

Elvis theme.
Everybody knows words to most of his songs, and gear is easy and cheap to get hold of....That way, everybody will look like a ttwwaaaatttt !!!

My brother went to a bad taste party in a badly ripped de-mob suit, blackened face and hands and his hair spiked straight up.

Mayor of Hiroshima!

Edited for having only two fingers but eight thumbs!

a blood spattered white coat and an unravelled steel clothes hanger.

Back street abortionist

gimp suit and when asked what that has to do with childhood memorys say it what most of the kids around your way will remember you for.

"Up above the streets & houses, Rainbow flying high... Paint the whole world with a RAINBOW!"

The answer is simple my friend;

Goeffrey:

The well intentioned but clearly misunderstood guy. In a 'Likes kids but doesn't wanna fuck 'em honest' kind of way. I believe there is something very sinister lurking behind that mohair sweater. Also req's cargo pants & deck shoes.

George:

Pink suit obviously. Try to conduct yourself like a R. SIGNALS Tp Comd & you'll pass it off, no bother.

Bungle:

Big wooly f*cker. Admit it. You've all met somebody like this. Reminds me of a RA Cpl I met on my Drill Instr Cse. No offence.

Zippy:

PM MDN & he will show you the way.

Failling that, dress as any one of Rod, Jane & Freddy and you could pass for a member of the current Cabinet i'm sure.

I hope this helps,

Teuss!

Steiner

Latest Threads