Fancy Dress?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by colonel_mustard, Nov 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have a Childhood memory fancy dress party coming up and need a funny costume idea. Gary Glitter my favourite so far, but has anyone else got a better idea?

2. Premature ejaculation,
    Just go in a pair of boxers and when they say what are you here as you say a premmie, I just come in me pants
  3. Is this a kids party ?
  4. Gary Glitter would be great if its at a playgroup or a school. How about a concert and going as Michael "more plastic than Visa" Jackson.
  5. Depends what goes

Bloke I know covered himself in black face-paint and went as "token black guy." :)
  6. go naked with sandpaper on you todger

dick emery
  7. "fire alarm"

glass jar over kn0b, then tell the doris' that if there is a fire. break glass, pull kn0b & i'll come as quick as i can.
  8. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

You could always put on a fur coat, paint a red stripe down the centre and go as a cnut.
  9. Elvis theme.
    Everybody knows words to most of his songs, and gear is easy and cheap to get hold of....That way, everybody will look like a ttwwaaaatttt !!!
  10. Naked covered in slime with naked girl on you back.

When asked:
    I am a snail - and this is ---Michelle
  11. If I understand you correctly... it's a party for guys and gals theme: childhood memory.

Nappies... only nappies... theme: Childhood mammarys :D
  12. Good article on you in Sixth Sense by he way!
  13. Put a condom on your nose and when asked "who are you?" "Fcuk nose"
  14. My brother went to a bad taste party in a badly ripped de-mob suit, blackened face and hands and his hair spiked straight up.

Mayor of Hiroshima!

Edited for having only two fingers but eight thumbs!
  15. A pair of black gloves and a pair of black socks. Five of Clubs!