Fancy Dress

At a bit of a loss, I've got mine sorted out, but need decent ideas for the missus - the theme is Western (original I know), and she's looking for something a bit different. She was going to go as a Saloon girl (well up for that myself - stockings and basque etc - her not me!) but having talked to other WifInt sources it seems that everybody elses wife is going as one. She doesn't fancy going as a squaw or cowgirl - any ideas?

NB. I will try to pass off any good ideas as my own and take full credit. :wink:

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Wob

Wobblyhead said:
At a bit of a loss, I've got mine sorted out, but need decent ideas for the missus - the theme is Western (original I know), and she's looking for something a bit different. She was going to go as a Saloon girl (well up for that myself - stockings and basque etc - her not me!) but having talked to other WifInt sources it seems that everybody elses wife is going as one. She doesn't fancy going as a squaw or cowgirl - any ideas?

NB. I will try to pass off any good ideas as my own and take full credit. :wink:

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Wob
A nun, everyone wants to fcuk nuns at parties and she can wear the stockings etc under the habbit!

Why not go as Mr Blobby, nothing to do with the Western theme, however;

1. All the wives will talk about her all night.
2. She can act like a cnut, and blame it on the Blob meister!

Good luck in making the suit.