fancy dress ideas?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by stet, Dec 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The only pub in the village where i live is doing a compolsary fancy dress for new years eve, with a theme of costumes begining with the letter "p". I'm stuck for ideas ive spoken to a few others and they all say the boring pirate,pimp, prozzy or go in my usual get up and say im a piss head or pervert but if i have to look a t1t then its going to be memerable, i was thinking maybe getting a small toy doll hanging it out of my trousers and going as a peadofile, but im not sure how the locals would respond! Any ideas please help, and no mdn i wont get a real kid to hang out of my trousers!

2. Pimp!

Edit to say apologies for not reading your thread all the way through before posting!

3. This might help. Stick a Pencil up your Podex and when asked tell them you are a Pencil Sharpener.

4. Put a dog collar on and have the doll hanging out your troosers, when asked what you are, say "Well obviously I'm a catholic priest!"

5. go as postman pat

6. How about a pilot!!
    Grow your head twice the size of normal people.
    Talk about yourself all night and if/when the subject changes say "that’s all very well, but about me again"
    Oh yep: you need to wear a grow-bag and make a big point about not drinking alcohol.

7. Looking at your picture in the gallery, just cut your hair like a Brazilian and go as a cnut

8. Cnut doesn't start with a P! You mean pussy?

9. A bottle of Ragu poured over the body, a sprinkling of cheese and some pepperoni slices and you've got a PIZZA

10. Dog collar, dark jacket and a liberal helping of safety pins, et voila

Sid Vicar the Punk Priest.

11. Pterodactyl mate. a poncho, and a hastily folded Blue Peter beak. Always a winner - sets you up to burn the morons who start a convedrsation with "I thought Pterodactyl starts with a 't'"...

12. The king of all costumes - PENIS

13. Dress like a prime minister and go as a presidents pet poodle

14. Get down the scrapyard and get an old steering wheel, put it around your neck akin to a necklace and go to party:
    Princess Di

15. Cover your self in sh!te and go as the Presidents pet poodles poo!