fancy dress ideas?

The only pub in the village where i live is doing a compolsary fancy dress for new years eve, with a theme of costumes begining with the letter "p". I'm stuck for ideas ive spoken to a few others and they all say the boring pirate,pimp, prozzy or go in my usual get up and say im a piss head or pervert but if i have to look a t1t then its going to be memerable, i was thinking maybe getting a small toy doll hanging it out of my trousers and going as a peadofile, but im not sure how the locals would respond! Any ideas please help, and no mdn i wont get a real kid to hang out of my trousers!

Put a dog collar on and have the doll hanging out your troosers, when asked what you are, say "Well obviously I'm a catholic priest!"

How about a pilot!!
Grow your head twice the size of normal people.
Talk about yourself all night and if/when the subject changes say "that’s all very well, but about me again"
Oh yep: you need to wear a grow-bag and make a big point about not drinking alcohol.

stet said:
The only pub in the village where i live is doing a compolsary fancy dress for new years eve, with a theme of costumes begining with the letter "p". I'm stuck for ideas ive spoken to a few others and they all say the boring pirate,pimp, prozzy or go in my usual get up and say im a urine head or pervert but if i have to look a t1t then its going to be memerable, i was thinking maybe getting a small toy doll hanging it out of my trousers and going as a peadofile, but im not sure how the locals would respond! Any ideas please help, and no mdn i wont get a real kid to hang out of my trousers!
Looking at your picture in the gallery, just cut your hair like a Brazilian and go as a cnut

Mighty_doh_nut said:
stet said:
The only pub in the village where i live is doing a compolsary fancy dress for new years eve, with a theme of costumes begining with the letter "p". I'm stuck for ideas ive spoken to a few others and they all say the boring pirate,pimp, prozzy or go in my usual get up and say im a urine head or pervert but if i have to look a t1t then its going to be memerable, i was thinking maybe getting a small toy doll hanging it out of my trousers and going as a peadofile, but im not sure how the locals would respond! Any ideas please help, and no mdn i wont get a real kid to hang out of my trousers!
Looking at your picture in the gallery, just cut your hair like a Brazilian and go as a cnut
Cnut doesn't start with a P! You mean pussy?

Pterodactyl mate. a poncho, and a hastily folded Blue Peter beak. Always a winner - sets you up to burn the morons who start a convedrsation with "I thought Pterodactyl starts with a 't'"...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The letter 'p'

OK, try

Poof
Pederast
Pilot (chopper type)

All the same - what you need is a light blue beret (Non UN)

or

Just be like everyone else

'P' leased to be there - go as yourself or as an Arrser

Enjoy

Bin bags , gaffa tape, a snooker ball and a piece of paracord. Dress up like a gimp and get the missus to drag you about all night. It doesn't start with P but it would be fairly memorable. :)