Fancy dress for summer ball

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Crafty990, Jun 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Our summer ball is coming up and the fancy dress theme is movies. I reckon that a green light for pretty much anything so I need a few ideas. So far I've come up with Marilyn Munroe, a gimp or Micheal Jackson (one and the same really). What d'ya reckon boys and girls?
  2. Herman Munster?
    Got first prize 100e at German Cistume Ball with this, you do have to make an extended head piece, short sleeve jacket from charity shop, trousers cut off short, black 'T' shirt and bloody big boots!

Attached Files:

3. A bod at our gaff's Fancy Dress came as Gary Glitter and his small mate wore her old school uniform...went down a fcukin storm that one did!
    Try it! :lol:
  4. Remind me which film Gary Glitter was in again?
  5. Probably loads, but only for his own personal viewing 8O
  6. You gonna rent it or something?
  7. I was probably in it. I was only young at the time, and they promised me it would never be sold in the UK.
  8. 1992) "The Gary Glitter Story" – VHS – featuring interviews and live footage :roll:
    Web Page Name
  9. Winnie the Pooh?
  10. Go as a politician. Then claim it all back on JPA.
  11. For this movie you will require to go naked and your pubes shaved into the appropriate shape and voila!!! you are now the movie "The Ace of Spades"
  12. [​IMG]
    Should be pretty easy to pull off.
  13. Why not wear dessies with RAF Air Chief Marshall badges of rank but wear a Sapper officers beret. Nah on second thoughts bin that as it just too naff for a squaddie but no doubt a boost for a crab.
  14. Go as one of the caste from the BBCs 'Occupation'? I'm sure you'll be able to cobble a costume together somehow...
  15. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Had a Hollywood night for a Mess do a few years ago. There were the usual Shreks, Jack Sparrows and the like but one of the more memorable ones was Zorro. Even went to the length of taping a piece of chalk to the end of his sword, and went round drawing "Z"'s on people all night.