Fancy Dress Advice

I think you were right the first time. Go as Mong (as in Emperor) rather than as 'a' mong. 1x rubber baldy head (assuming your hirsute), 1x long Fu Manchu moustache (assuming you don't already sport one), 1x long satin cape and job jobbed. You can then spend the whole night dispensing that particular style of wisdom (shit advice) and generally causing trouble.

I think you were right the first time. Go as Mong (as in Emperor) rather than as 'a' mong. 1x rubber baldy head (assuming your hirsute), 1x long Fu Manchu moustache (assuming you don't already sport one), 1x long satin cape and job jobbed. You can then spend the whole night dispensing that particular style of wisdom (shit advice) and generally causing trouble.
Gentlemen, we have a winner. You sir are a scholar and a gent. No need for a rubber baldy head, and three weeks in which to grow the fu manchu / beefer 'tache. All I need is a big kaftan / kimono type deal and I'm well away.

Well done ARRSE. Actually, well done Buckfelize; the rest of you were shite.

Don't go as a mong, moron or anything else that may prevent women from bedding you. You could go as a manservant, women would love that or alternatively find something all touchy-feely that'll make women go awwww.

Alternatively take some rohypnol and go as a molester (Max Clifford).

Can I have a go..?

Why not dress up as a medically managed miscarriage? My lass is in for one today after Fridays 12 week scan, she wanted her mother to be in for the day with her.

Beat that....
You are married to Carol Middleton and I claim my five guineas.

Seriously, very sorry to hear that.

I have been invited to a fancy dress do on new year's eve. The theme is "Something beginning with M", and all I can think of is mong. Maybe I've been looking at the NAAFI too much.

To look like a convincing mong, I was thinking red dungarees complete with crotch stains, a yellow poloneck jumper and a red labboon tied to my wrist. Anything I've missed?

Alternatively, anything else beginning with M?
Years ago my wife's company had a big fancy dress summer ball with the theme being Mardi Gras. Bollocks to that I thought so went and hired a fantastic and very ornate Napolean Bonaparte costume. Still laugh about it now.

Suggestions for M

Max Clifford

Years ago my wife's company had a big fancy dress summer ball with the theme being Mardi Gras. Bollocks to that I thought so went and hired a fantastic and very ornate Napolean Bonaparte costume. Still laugh about it now.

Suggestions for M

Max Clifford
Like this then?

Attachments

/\...wtf?
:)

Maid
Ming the Merciless
Mormon
Monster
Man
Medevil
McDonald - Ronald type
Murderer
Majestic - King or Queen

That should help fella

Go topical...

Get the boot polish out on your face, wear a night gown and stick a drip in your arm and go as Mandela!

Alternatively, since this is Arrse and you would want to be recognised, wrap yourself in roll mats and nothing else and go as a Marine

I went to a fancy dress thing as a head master last Saturday (with cane) and I met a lot of very cheeky ladies.

It seemed from various conversations I had nearly every bloke at the party had attempted to hire a Jimmy Saville outfit but unfortunately they 'are no longer available'.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L The NAAFI Bar 247
L The NAAFI Bar 58
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 86