Fancy Dress Advice

Go as a 'premature ejaculation' wearing only a pair of underpants...if anyone asks just say 'i've come in my pants'
I'm trying to work out how that would start with an M. What was that phone number again?

Oh and fuck off (Just trying to join in the fun).

Mingin' Boil

Paint face red, just before you enter the party, take a big mouthful of cold custard from a plastic bag (DO NOT SWALLOW), then blow out cheeks and enter room. When someone says 'what have you come as?' hit cheeks with hands causing custard to eject forcefully and say 'Cor, what a relief, that mingin' boil was giving me gip.

Go through the door on your knees - midget.
Walk around with your tongue hanging out - minge licker.
Knock one out in the middle of the room - masturbator.
Take a guide dog with you - still a masturbator.

im not pissed enough yet am i

Go as a walter Mitty, get yerself blinged up to the max.

A Matchbox, even better if you're a red head.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oedipus - he was a Motherfucker.
On that basis you could go as me Uncle Kev. He did his Mum and was a Scout Master until he got nicked. Then there was that disappointing incident when he got filmed having a wank behind a childrens birthday party in the McDonalds on Northumberland Street.

Go as me uncle Kev. He would be so proud.

G

goatrutar

On that basis you could go as me Uncle Kev. He did his Mum and was a Scout Master until he got nicked. Then there was that disappointing incident when he got filmed having a wank behind a childrens birthday party in the McDonalds on Northumberland Street.

Go as me uncle Kev. He would be so proud.
Sounds like your Uncle Kev was persecuted for having a healthy sex life.

Was he hounded to death in the name of PC?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)