Fancy a Spliff..Oops Sorry you chaps can't Joint in !

Former NHS nurse across our road uses cannabis, and flogs it to older folk with "issues" eg Parkinsons. I'm pretty sure Plod know, but I'm just as certain they have better things to do.
Anyway, this former nurse...fair play he does use quite a lot allegedly due to busted joints.....really pisses a few of us off around 10pm to 11pm every other night...calling his cat (Blue) in.
"Bloo-hoo...BLUEY...Ohhhh BLOO-Hoo. On and on and......
Every other day I tell him Bloo-fekkin-Hoo ain't coming in.....given I ran the huge feral fekker over 15 years ago.
Took a couple of days to remove fur & various "matter" off the suspension & zorst. Bastid.

Theres enough dangerous half soaked twats around on construction sites without legalising cannabis , watch fatalities and mental hospital admissions rise if its legalised here.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Decriminalized, quite a few European countries seem to allow small quantities.
40 odd years ago in a well known university town we were told that should we get busted for dope, we'd get a look at. Unlucky or stupid enough to get done and recognised a second time, a warning, maybe get your name taken the third time. But you had to be really stupid to get done.

Meanwhile back in Belfast, getting three months in crumlin road wasn't unusual for having dope in your pocket.

What You Need to Know About Canada’s Cannabis Act

Historic Bill C-45 is passed making Canada the second nation to legalize recreational marijuana
But to be fair Canadians are effeminate Trudeau bumming cunts who voted in a sari wearing virtue signaller to lead them.

I preferred them when they were kicking Somalis to death.

The shit fake Americans

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I really don't care if someone uses the stuff, but the fact that these idiots' world seemed to revolve around the green was the clearest indication they had a problem.
As with all things there are different ends of the spectrum.

At one end you have the full on hippies you’ve described above, who’s life revolves around gear. These are basically the weed equivalent of toothless, piss stinking skanks you see necking super strength cider at 8am in the park.

Their world revolves around weed in the same way the world revolves around booze for full blown alcoholics. Judging all smokers like this is like me putting your gran in the same category as Shane McGowan because she likes a sherry at Christmas.

Further down the spectrum you have the casual but committed user. Maybe they grow their own, but their life isn’t all about toking. These are your real ale home brew equivalent. If there was a CAMRA for herb, they’d be in it.

Further still you get your weekend / occasional user. Same as someone who goes to the pub at the end of the week and gets pissed to watch the footy. They get lean on a Friday night.

Finally you’ve got your rare users. Special occasions and the odd party. This is the ganj equivalent of your nan described above. They keep a low profile and you probably know a few of them without even realising.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Theres enough dangerous half soaked twats around on construction sites without legalising cannabis , watch fatalities and mental hospital admissions rise if its legalised here.
What sort of people do you think do stage, light and sound rigging at music festivals?

I'm still amazed some of them haven't turned out like midsummer murders with bodies all over the place.
There was a particular platform beside the sound tower which afforded a reasonably peaceful untroubled view. The whole lot had been screwed together by a crack team of scouse junkies.

As with all things there are different ends of the spectrum.

At one end you have the full on hippies you’ve described above, who’s life revolves around gear. These are basically the weed equivalent of toothless, piss stinking skanks you see necking super strength cider at 8am in the park.

Their world revolves around weed in the same way the world revolves around booze for full blown alcoholics. Judging all smokers like this is like me putting your gran in the same category as Shane McGowan because she likes a sherry at Christmas.

Further down the spectrum you have the casual but committed user. Maybe they grow their own, but their life isn’t all about toking. These are your real ale home brew equivalent. If there was a CAMRA for herb, they’d be in it.

Further still you get your weekend / occasional user. Same as someone who goes to the pub at the end of the week and gets pissed to watch the footy. They get lean on a Friday night.

Finally you’ve got your rare users. Special occasions and the odd party. This is the ganj equivalent of your nan described above. They keep a low profile and you probably know a few of them without even realising.
That's what I mean Ravers. Plenty of people use without forcing it on others, but the hippies I knew used to worship it, and seemed to have no other purpose in life.

If you remember being there, you weren't really there, maaan
Elder brother was at Woodstock...he thought.... at least to what passed for very hazy recollection.
Somehow, he made it back...and was promptly grounded by Dad for detox. Now, I always detested the fekker, so I had a ball for a few days taking in pungent Vesta Boil in Bags and other stinking shite knowing full well the stink would have him wretching uncontrollably. Just being helpful see? Dad knew exactly what I was doing...never stopped me.
Eventually I progressed him to Cadbury Hot Chocolate. As the more evil amongst us may already be guessing, just enough Ex Lax shaved in had further excellent if volatile results at the other end. Sadly, I only got away with that for a couple of days as Mum was running out of clean bed linen. Yes, I made sure there was plenty fresh water at hand. I was a cnut, not a sadist.....well...mmm.
I only told him about 25 years ago in an out-for- dinner family company when he was trying to be a smart arse with me. Plus a few other things. ;). Not seen him since. Bliss!

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought Holland legalised it years ago?
As has already been stated, weed was "decriminalised", meaning you could have up to 30 grammes on you for "personal use". What a lot of folks don't realise is that growing it was still a crime there. However, they've tightened things up a bit now due to all the right-wingers constantly complaining about it.

It should never have been criminalised in the first place. And all the decades of folks begging for a little leeway were just a wasted effort. What we should have been doing the whole time was self-confidently demanding: "What the fück business of yours is it if I smoke a spliff?"

MsG