Fancy a Spliff..Oops Sorry you chaps can't Joint in !

What You Need to Know About Canada’s Cannabis Act

Historic Bill C-45 is passed making Canada the second nation to legalize recreational marijuana

Independent Senator Tony Dean who sponsored the bill was elated celebrating the end of cannabis prohibition in Canada, “We have seen in the Senate tonight a historic vote that ends 90 years of prohibition of cannabis in this country, 90 years of needless criminalization, 90 years of a just-say-no approach to drugs that hasn’t worked.” Dean emphasized, “I’m proud of Canada today. This is progressive social policy.” He said as he fired up a fatty.

I've been at a few parties where I'm pretty sure the 2nd hand smoke got me a bit off a buzz on which I didn't mind but having had just two drags in my life which ended up wrecking my daughters 12th birthday - long story which I might drop into the Emperor Mong Thread now that I have finally remembered it.

Should the UK follow suit ?

Does anybody have any 'weird' stories about 'friends of friends' that fire up the bong ?

Well, I see this is going well already :)

Untold threads about this....all end up being as dull as the cnuts who smoke it
Not surprising really when you make such a dull post yourself. Maybe you should fire up a joint and lighten up the mood :)

Not surprising really when you make such a dull post yourself. Maybe you should fire up a joint and lighten up the mood :)
Yeah, stoners are always full of life and not dull cnuts who ramble on talking shit at all, no siree, no not ever.....

There's plenty of threads about this 'for and against', try reading them and maybe you won't be so dull?....hmm?

Independent Senator Tony Dean who sponsored the bill was elated celebrating the end of cannabis prohibition in Canada, “We have seen in the Senate tonight a historic vote that ends 90 years of prohibition of cannabis in this country, 90 years of needless criminalization, 90 years of a just-say-no approach to drugs that hasn’t worked.” Dean emphasized, “I’m proud of Canada today. This is progressive social policy.” He said as he fired up a fatty.

I've been at a few parties where I'm pretty sure the 2nd hand smoke got me a bit off a buzz on which I didn't mind but having had just two drags in my life which ended up wrecking my daughters 12th birthday - long story which I might drop into the Emperor Mong Thread now that I have finally remembered it.

Should the UK follow suit ?

Does anybody have any 'weird' stories about 'friends of friends' that fire up the bong ?
I lived amongst hippies when I first moved on my boat. A more boring, navel-gazing bunch of self-opinionated tossers I have yet to meet.

Don't use cannabis? They'll try to force you, but God forbid if, in the same way they choose to smoke, you choose to eat meat. That's just wrong.

Their entire justification for smoking morning, noon and night is that it's "better than alcohol". That's like saying it's better to be poked in the eye than kicked in the bollocks.

These idiots honestly think it's a medical cure for every health and lifestyle problem. I got given morphine in hospital once, which helped with pain, but I'll be fùcked if think heroin's a good thing to get into.

I really don't care if someone uses the stuff, but the fact that these idiots' world seemed to revolve around the green was the clearest indication they had a problem.

Yeah, stoners are always full of life and not dull cnuts who ramble on talking shit at all, no siree, no not ever.....

There's plenty of threads about this 'for and against', try reading them and maybe you won't be so dull?....hmm?
Just for you
1529527840729.png

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
First Uruguay, now Canada. All we need is for one country in Europe (apart from Portugal) to grasp the nettle and the UK will soon follow along with all the others. Here's hoping.

MsG

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I used to smoke a fair bit but only to come down from the outrageous amount of cocaine I used to smash up my schnozz.
Even then the coke was only to fire me up after getting belted on ketamine non stop.
To be fair I only did the ketamine to stop me tripping my nuts off due to the acid.

First Uruguay, now Canada. All we need is for one country in Europe (apart from Portugal) to grasp the nettle and the UK will soon follow along with all the others. Here's hoping.

MsG
I thought Holland legalised it years ago?