Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Fancy a bit of Ginger? NSFW

I think if it's borderline then err on the side of caution and don't post.
It only takes ONE image of a lass who's a tad young to appear and the excrement will have an interface with the air conditioning.

We know journos prowl ARRSE, can you imagine the headline

"Vile military paedophile website" etc etc. Be on the safe side and don't post if it's in doubt.
Playing devil's advocate.

I can see a pretty girls, regardless of age, and think they are pretty without wanting to see them naked or have sex with them. I put a like on her photos because she is pretty.

How is it any different to Naomi Campbell starting her modelling career at 13 or 14 years?

Edited to add:
There are many photos in this thread showing a close up of a face. No sexually suggestive images. Just a stunningly beautiful woman, regardless of age.

Last edited:
Playing devil's advocate.

I can see a pretty girls, regardless of age, and think they are pretty without wanting to see them naked or have sex with them. I put a like on her photos because she is pretty.

How is it any different to Naomi Campbell starting her modelling career at 13 or 14 years?
Oh I agree with you 100%.

But, in this current "Woke" age where people are professionally offended by anything that doesn't fit their ideas of what acceptable, then err on the side of caution and don't give them the bullets to fire at us.

Oh I agree with you 100%.

But, in this current "Woke" age where people are professionally offended by anything that doesn't fit their ideas of what acceptable, then err on the side of caution and don't give them the bullets to fire at us.
I agree and find it very sad. There is a lack of tolerance, understanding, compromise and compassion in the world. A lot apparently driven by the woke need to not offend or white Knight for those who they THINK would be offended.

Sad, very sad.

I agree and find it very sad. There is a lack of tolerance, understanding, compromise and compassion in the world. A lot apparently driven by the woke need to not offend or white Knight for those who they THINK would be offended.

Sad, very sad.
I live a nice pair of tits like the rest of us, but that was the wrong side of nonce for me. Its the first time in this and the brunette thread I've thought the line was crossed, even though she's legal. Just made me feel a bit uncomfortable. @s_n_l_r is a fine poster by the way, so no criticism intended - he's doing a fine job for the site

1.jpg

2.jpg

I dont find 18 year old girls that attractive, they are still children mentally , I`d set the bar at 25 years and older for lechery.
I totally agree that we, as a collective (Disregarding who owns the site for a minute), need to steer clear of any possibly dodgy water. I don't know how you set the quality level, but 25-years-old seems extremely arbitrary and a bit high. I would prefer that we set the upper weight limit at 55Kg, but that ain't gonna happen either.

The CO's need to stay out of trouble and it is their call. Anything we say is just opinion as it is not our necks on the line (Same as with an actual CO).

She’s 17 apparently.

I’m with @Simmerit on this. I think there should be an 18+ age limit on all such threads, to stop us inadvertently sliding into nonceland.

My bold Why? In the UK it is quite legal The law on sex.
snip

ENGLAND AND WALES​

The age of consent to any form of sexual activity is 16 for both men and women. The age of consent is the same regardless of the gender or sexual orientation of a person and whether the sexual activity is between people of the same or different gender.

My bold Why? In the UK it is quite legal The law on sex.
snip

ENGLAND AND WALES​

The age of consent to any form of sexual activity is 16 for both men and women. The age of consent is the same regardless of the gender or sexual orientation of a person and whether the sexual activity is between people of the same or different gender.

I see that and I raise you with this:

"What is a child?​

A child is a person aged under 18 (s 7(6) of PCA 1978). If the age of the child photographed is not known, this is an issue for the jury to decide, without the assistance of experts. Often direct evidence will be rare so a common sense approach on the part of the jury is required."

"What is a child?​

A child is a person aged under 18 (s 7(6) of PCA 1978). If the age of the child photographed is not known, this is an issue for the jury to decide, without the assistance of experts. Often direct evidence will be rare so a common sense approach on the part of the jury is required."

This.

"What is a child?​

If I understand this correctly, I can have any kind of perverted and depraved sex I like with a willing partner over the age of 16, but if I (Or they) make any kind of sexualised image of them (Before they reach the age of 18 ) then I am (or they are) for the chop.

Well that's been well thought through.