Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fancy a bit of Ginger? NSFW

Perhaps you ought to check the opening post in this thread. This thread was started on the back of an article in the Daily Mail about a female photographer celebrating ginger-haired people of all ages, and front and centre of that article was a picture of a girl aged about two. It's people like you who have decided that, rather than continuing that theme, this thread is instead a series of pictures of women in varying states of undress, and when someone posts a picture which could have easily featured in the original mainstream media article, are getting your knickers in a twist, because you think others will think you are a nonce for looking at pictures of little girls. Because this thread is what you have made it.

‘Fancy a bit of ginger?’ Is the title of the thread.

It’s also ‘NSFW’.

I rest my case.

aardvark64

War Hero

Oblig. pic to keep the thread running:

Probably not but it is legal. Our lass has a mate with 16 year old daughter. The young lass in question is stunningly beautiful and frankly is a really nice kid. As a 50 year old I could pop up to Scotland and marry her without her parents consent, and as @greenbaggyskin points out I could perform numerous sexually deviant acts with her without any legal comebacks. However, if I take a photo of her in her bikini on our honeymoon then I'm committing an offence and will end up on the register.

I think that someone got their priorities wrong there.

I am reliably informed that in some of the more backward States, child marriage is alive and well:

Just over 8,600 of those child marriages took place in Alabama. The youngest was 13 and the biggest age divide between spouses was 60 years. A 14 year old girl married a 74 year old man, according to the Frontline data.

From: Child marriage still legal in Alabama, but declining

Edit to add: I don't advocate it, I'm just informing that it is as bad here for child marriages as it is in the Indian sub-continent.

Last edited:

morsk

LE
Perhaps you ought to check the opening post in this thread. This thread was started on the back of an article in the Daily Mail about a female photographer celebrating ginger-haired people of all ages, and front and centre of that article was a picture of a girl aged about two. It's people like you who have decided that, rather than continuing that theme, this thread is instead a series of pictures of women in varying states of undress, and when someone posts a picture which could have easily featured in the original mainstream media article, are getting your knickers in a twist, because you think others will think you are a nonce for looking at pictures of little girls. Because this thread is what you have made it.
Dude+its+meant+to+be+gay+thank+_fc72f39996faf67a6b36d3fed617fe24.jpg