Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fancy a bit of Ginger? NSFW

TamH70

MIA
Not necessarily so. It could have been a sunny September like we had today yet not particularly warm. Be honest.You want that shot from 3m away with her kit off. ;)

Yes, well, wouldn't you?

1.jpg

2.jpg

That is a brilliant portrait. I hate to think how expensive the camera and lens were to get that even sharpness and isolation from the background. In any case all credit to the model and the photographer.

Not really. Depth of field, if very distant memory serves me right*. All to do with the speed/apeture ratio.

*Almost 65 years ago. Was into photography in my very early teens. Fed film into cassettes, developed and printed them.

Dread

LE
That is a brilliant portrait. I hate to think how expensive the camera and lens were to get that even sharpness and isolation from the background. In any case all credit to the model and the photographer.
The time consuming part was playing 20 games of 'freckles' with 9 (Para) Sqn RE. She came 3rd.

TamH70

MIA

Carol Decker deffo had more of the "Twiglets and Fox Pee" about her, but I agree (ish).