Fancy a bit of Ginger? NSFW

Tool

LE
That's strange.

In that pic the natural response would be "like a greased rat up a well oiled drainpipe".

In the previous picture the natural response would be "I wonder WTF that corset is hiding".

Has Picture 2 been 'shopped to reduce her waist and give her thinner legs. Or vv.
I genuinely do not know. I can't see any indication of photoshop, and the original files' time stamp are very close together. Who ever did it - kudos.

I genuinely do not know. I can't see any indication of photoshop, and the original files' time stamp are very close together. Who ever did it - kudos.
I had another look.

They almost look like two different women. Apart from the fact that they are obviously not.

Maybe they used that tool that fashion mags use to make models look slimmer/have more slender legs. It doesn't leave the blurry pixel traces of crap photo editing.

Strange.

GingerNavs

Swinger
I had another look.

They almost look like two different women. Apart from the fact that they are obviously not.

Maybe they used that tool that fashion mags use to make models look slimmer/have more slender legs. It doesn't leave the blurry pixel traces of crap photo editing.

Strange.
Is it the effect of foreshortening? In the first photo she appears to have her knees bent slightly whereas on photo no 2 her legs are straight?

Is it the effect of foreshortening? In the first photo she appears to have her knees bent slightly whereas on photo no 2 her legs are straight?
God only knows why we are discussing the technical aspects of the picture rather than slipping her a length.

However . . .

I don't think it is foreshortening.

The pictures seem to be taken from the same position. The ratio of her chest to her hips is completely different in the two pictures. Also her thighs and calves are significantly thinner in Picture 2.

I would put my money on a smart bit of photo editing.

I could do with a tool like that for the missus (she won't see this because she thinks you are all uncouth yahoos).

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Gentlemen......I leave the thread for a nano-second and what?

I mean WHAT?

Less free-loading more uploading !

1594761528932.png

1594761588735.png

Last edited:
The last one looks like she has been round the block a few times and I don't mean on the Harley Davidson.
So that's what those council estate whores buy with the money they earn on their backs, a Harley. Every day is a school day.

Latest Threads