Fancy a bit of Ginger? NSFW

In the name of baby jeebuz , what were you thinking posting that on a site like this ??????
It’s ok. Her boyfriend is 6foot 3 and has access to a shotgun. He should be able to deal with any approaching fat incontinent dribbling ARRSER with ease. She’s also an athlete and would outrun you all with ease.

It’s ok. Her boyfriend is 6foot 3 and has access to a shotgun. He should be able to deal with any approaching fat incontinent dribbling ARRSER with ease. She’s also an athlete and would outrun you all with ease.
Dont say you weren't warned

You saying we couldn't escape her ?
Not a chance of getting away ?

Cor......

You saying we couldn't escape her ?
Not a chance of getting away ?

Cor......
Knowing her as I do, your demise would not be pleasant or pain free (the only pain she inflicts on me is felt in the wallet area)

This is woman who when asked “Is that your real hair colour” looks down from her 6 feet and coldly replies, “Yes, I bathe it nightly in the blood of my victims”

Knowing her as I do, your demise would not be pleasant or pain free (the only pain she inflicts on me is felt in the wallet area)

This is woman who when asked “Is that your real hair colour” looks down from her 6 feet and coldly replies, “Yes, I bathe it nightly in the blood of my victims”
Lol, good girl. May she be a source of pride and joy to you.
Still reckon @MuddyOldEngineer has a point, this is the last place I'd post piccies of female rellies on!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
1591028378709.png

1591028656575.png
1591028702208.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads